Another one

My thoughts spun to the night i murdered Anna. "She never knew my name..." i thought aloud.

 "Who?"  asked the person at the register.

 I looked up at the nosey man with greasy, long hair. "We ain't in la la land boy, were in 7-eleven," He hollered, "now are you gonna pay for that?" he pointed at my cigarette box.

"Oh," i paused, "Yeah sorry bro." i handed him a ten and left. "YOU FORGOT YOUR CHANGE!" He yelled.

"Keep it," i yelled back , "buy your self some shampoo or a rope to hang your ugliness at the least!"

I took out my lighter and a cigarette to smoke. I walked along side of a couple shopping stores. I walked by Hot topic and saw a girl. she was a dark-red head... a cute one. Her eyes were blue and she had one of those smiles the kind that you just want to take a picture of and keep forever. To my luck, she came outside and started to walk home. "Hey!" i called out.

She looked back at me, frightened. "Leave me alone." she mumbled.

 A walked closer to her and took her hand. "Don't be afraid." I whispered in her ear.

She shoved me away. "how could I not?"She shivered.

"How about i take you home?" i suggested.

"How about," she thought for a moment, "NO!"

 She started to walk even faster. I ran to catch up to her. I leaned and kissed her with all my might. She went soft for a second, but only for one then she pushed away. "You drunk bastard!" she ran. i only laughed and grabbed her hand once more. "Please." i whispered.

"Fine." she said stubbornly. We walked to my car and took our places. I handed her a beer which she rejected. "Take one ... or we fly out in the highway..." i threatened.

She quickly grabbed a beer but still, i zoomed out of the parking lot which made her shrieked and me laugh so, I slowed down once we were in the main road. She looked out the window and pressed her nose to the glass as her beauty stood out. she seemed so fragile, so precious. I wanted to reach over and kiss her but it might break her and that was the last thing i wanted but i wanted to. our eyes met and she held back a smile. then her almost-smile turned into a pure disgusted look. her lips pursed together as her eyes were squinted. She looked away soon enough to make me pissed.