After Party Part 1: Performance ~Alfred's POV

The actual homecoming dance was a drag. Like seriously, who would feed high schoolers cardboard?! Wait, that's not cardboard? It's cake? I CALL BULLSHIT THAT'S TOTALLY CARDBOARD WITH SHAVING CREAM ON IT!!!!

Anyways, at around 10 o'clock, I raised by hand up into the air and snapped my fingers. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. I then walked out of the gymnasium, the others following. The teachers did nothing about it since I totally did not bribe them into letting me do this without getting in the slightest bit of trouble...

Once I reached my front door, I pulled out a key ring from my pocket that had, like, several keys on it. Oh jeez, I'm starting to sound like Feliks but whatever. After unlocking the door, I opened it and allowed everyone to come inside. My house was quite large so there really wasn't a problem with spacing.

"Enjoy!!!" And everyone went straight to an area with a particular activity and/or food and did exactly that. I scanned the area, but no where did I see the emerald-eyed male I was looking for. It was then I heard a knock at the door. I walked over to it and opened it.

"Welco- IGGY!!! I didn't actually think you'd show but I'm glad you're here!!!"

"Gee thanks for believing in me, really appreciated." Arthur rolled his eyes and walked inside.

"Hey, do you think you could do me a favour?"

"Like what?" I looked at the band equipment on the stage-like area then looked at him with a pleading look.

"No."

"Pleeeeaaaase?"

"Again, no."

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"Still no." I sighed and took his hands, drawing him a bit closer to me.

"W-what are you doing?" He asked as our eyes met. I didn't answer, desperate calls call for desperate measures. With that said, I gave him the most adorable/attractive/pleading look I could. After a few seconds of staring into each other's eyes, he yanked his hands away from mine and turned away from me, crossing his arms. I smirked, knowing I had earned a blush from him.

"Fine, I'll do it."

"Sweet! Thanks Artie!!" I hugged him from behind then ran off to the food area. While grabbing a can of Coca Cola, I noticed two of my classmates walk up to the area where I was.

"Hey Francis, Sam."

"Bonjour Alfred~." Francis said.

"Yeah, γειά σου." Sam said, picking up a can of Sprite.

"Where's Heracles?" Sam pointed at the couch where the brunette was sleeping. I nodded then sipped my drink, glancing at the stage where Arthur was setting up with Lukas and Vladimir.

"So tell me, have you confessed yet?" Francis asked, sticking a piece of chocolate in his mouth.

"Not this again, good luck Al..." Sam said, walking off. I slightly raised a brow in confusion.

"Confessed what?"

"Your love for Arthur obviously."

"I don't-"

"Don't say that you're straight because we all know you're as straight as a rainbow circle. Besides, I know how you get when you're around him, it's love mon ami." I sighed.

"I wasn't going to say that, just, I need time. Besides, I don't know if he would-" I stopped. Francis glanced at me.

"You don't know if he would what?"