Hero of the 50 States ~Alfred's POV

While sketching, I listened to the music group play their instruments, especially to Arthur. It seemed like he was really into the music, with his head moving with the beat. I couldn't really help but glance up at him every once in a while, though I hoped he wouldn't notice me doing that. No, that's an understatement. I hoped no one in the room noticed except for maybe Oliver. While I do trust my brother with a lot of things, this isn't one of them. My only concern about telling him is simply that he'll most likely be the one to tell Francis, who knows how that'll go?

I might possibly know what you're thinking: Alfred, if you don't completely trust your brother with this information, why do you trust Oliver? Well, for one he's from the West campus, and he doesn't really talk to a lot of us here except for me and Feliciano, sometimes Francis. Secondly, he knows exactly what I'm thinking due to him being in a similar situation.

Anyways, it was at that moment I noticed Arthur was looking over my shoulder at the sketch. Quickly, I shut the book and looked at him.

"Hey Iggy, how long have you been there?" I asked, laughing nervously.

"Just for a minute. You draw well you know." I slightly blushed at his comment.

"Thanks." I thought for a moment then looked at him.

"Hey, do you think maybe we ca-" I felt something vibrate in my pocket. Slightly frowning, I stood up.

"Sorry, I'll be right back..." I left the room, taking out my phone and looking at the notification. Great, another mission. But why now?! Groaning, I looked around for any students in the area. When I made sure no one was there, I exited the school.

I ran to an area where I thought no one could see me and then teleported to my base, not knowing a certain blonde was watching.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I arrived at the base, I typed a code into my laptop to have security footage displayed in holographic form.

"There has been a criminal spotted at *address* in Seattle, Washington." The AI stated.

"Thanks Karen!" I said, stepping into a chamber. After the chamber door closed, I closed my eyes as my super suit appeared on me in substitute of my regular clothing. I was then teleported to the location.

Making sure I remained out of sight, I noticed a trio in dark outfits. The only detail you could really notice about them was a curl in the hair of the villain who seemed like the leader.

"P-p-please let us go sir...." A girl with dark purple hair tied in two long braids, glasses, and a purple outfit similar to a feminine school uniform said, quivering. The leader laughed.

"And where's the fun in that?!" He asked, kicking her. I glared at him, disgusted at his behavior. I rolled three small metal balls on the ground towards them. As soon as they stopped, smoke flew out of them. Once the smoke was around them, I ran to the hostages, removing the ropes from them.

"Run!" Without hesitation, they obeyed.

"Damn bastardo, you let them escape!" The leader yelled.

"Yeah, I did. That's kinda obvio-" I was interrupted by a knife being thrown at my head. I caught it and grinned.

"That can't be the best you've go-" I cringed and nearly shouted in pain when electricity came from the knife. Dropping the knife, I looked at the trio.

"You've sure got some nerve you know."

"Oh yeah, we get that a lot." The male smirked as one of his apprentices ran towards me at high speeds, throwing his fist into my stomach. Due to the force, I was flung towards the wall. Before I actually hit it, I caught myself, stomping the ground as force was exerted from the muscles in my foot and leg into the ground. This caused the male who attacked me to get flung backwards. The third male didn't move, only looked at me. I was slightly confused until I had to duck as a crate was flung into the wall behind me.

The male then held his hand to a water fountain then moved it towards me, water spouting from the fountain and surrounding me.

"Nice try but trying to drown me won't do you any good."

"That wasn't my plan."

"What-" My eyes partially widened as electricity from the leader's fingers headed to the water, shocking me. I was about to shout, but no sound came out until the second male kicked me into the wall, denting it. I smirk a bit and regained my posture.

"Are you guys done?"

"What?" The leader spoke in an aggravated tone.

"I wanted you to feel special before I kicked your asses into prison. Courtesy of the hero." I ran around them at a speed that nearly broke the sound barrier, tying them up with the special rope from the base.

"That's it? What the fuck?!"

"I don't usually do violence unless it's the weekend. Now who are you?"

"I just go by Lightning." The leader shrugged.

"These are my accomplices, the General and the Puppeteer"

"Well whatever, now if you'd excuse me, I have classes to attend to." I said, vanishing from the scene.

"Hm, we have his strategy down, how about another meeting next Saturday?"

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT SUCKED!!!!

2p!England: Swear jar dear *holds jar towards me*

Me: *sighs and puts £2 inside the jar* I was being honest...

America: It was alright! Though I'm excited for next Saturday *grins*

England: You're not going

America: You can't control me! I'm the great U.S of A! Land of the free and home of the brave-

All: We get it!

Romania: SPARTA THERE'S AN ARMY OF MONSTERS OUTSIDE!!!

Me: Vladimir, those are just giant Monokuma clones...

Romania: Difference is?

Me:......yeah we'd better go

Romania: All of you enjoy your day and remember to stay awesome!

Me: I bid you adieu *bows and vanishes*