Introductions ~Arthur's POV

After I set my books inside of my locker, I glanced at Alfred who was at his locker across from mine. I didn't want him to notice me, so I shut my locker quietly and walked to the cafeteria. Unfortunately, the git had noticed and was following me.

"Hey! Arthur! Dude I was wondering if you would sit with me at lunch today! So will you?"

"I appreciate the offer, but no thank you.

"Oh, that's alright with me. Tomorrow then?"

"I guess." I walked faster to get away from him. Luckily for me, he didn't follow and went off to a different table in the area. I sat at an empty table and stared at my lunch. To be quite honest with you, I don't think it was edible in the slightest. After pushing the foam plate away, I rested my chin in the palm of my hand and stared out the window.

"You should eat something you know." The black-haired student from my science class said, sitting next to me.

"Oh, I'm not really hungry right now..."

"It's the food isn't it?"

"Yep." The boy sighed and fished out a container with sushi inside from his bag, setting it on the table.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but what is your name?" He asked.

"Arthur. And yours?"

"Kiku. It is a pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise." I looked to see two other people coming to the table, one was a tall German with blonde hair combed back and the other was a shorter Italian with brown hair accompanied by a curl. Soon after they sat down, two other males walked over, one of which being Gilbert and the other bearing a resemblance to the other Italian.

"Guten tag Kiku, who's this?" The German asked, looking at me.

"His name is Arthur." Kiku replied. He nodded.

"Well, I'm Ludwig, and this is my brother Gilbert." Ludwig motioned towards his white-haired older brother.

"Oh he knows! We have Science with old-man Gerhart!"

"And you wonder why he doesn't like you."

"Aw, you wound me." Gilbert grinned.

"Anyways, this is Feliciano." He pointed at the Italian with the lighter brown hair.

"Ciao!" Feliciano smiled.

"Last and definitely the least-"

"I can introduce myself damn potato bastard!" The darker brown-haired Italian said.

"I'm Lovino."

"Pleasure..."

"Here we are usually classified in groups, us five being the Axis Powers." Kiku said.

"They would be the Allied Forces, only without an Englishman." He pointed at the table Alfred, Matthew, and Francis were sitting at with two other people, one being a male with brown hair tied into a pony tail and the other having whitish hair and a scarf. I nodded, then glanced at the table again to see Alfred gone. At first. I was slightly confused until I felt a pair of buff arms wrap around my waist and lift me upwards. Instantly, I knew who they belonged to.

"Let go of me you git!!!"

"Haha nope!" Alfred chuckled a bit and walked off.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

"I thought you might be bored, so I want to show you around! So can I?" I opened my mouth to refuse, but then realized I had nothing better to do anyways.