the hero of 9/11

I was standing there. In the crowd. It was my turn to save the world. I saw people running. The tower was on fire. I saw someone jumping. He was falling faster and faster. I flew to him like superman. I grab him and the other that began to fall. With my all my might. I got to the people that were jumping. Until I could not hold anymore. I slowly toke them to the officers. I save some lives. I drop the people they look scared. I understand why they are scared of me. I went to an officer.

"Get me the Abc fire extinguisher. I will get them out. Get the Pentagon and the other of trade center. Get the white house. Get them to run from there. I know they will be next."

I pause.

"Get everyone back further. This is going too clasped." I said

I flew to the sky again. I grab my phone. I made it hack all the radio, internet, and thing that are like a computer or phone.

"Listen to me. Get all planes on the ground. This is not an accident. This is a terrorist get far away from the north tower, Pentagon, and white house. Survives in the tower go the roof now. If you are close to anyone injure help them. I will promise you will not die to day. When I flew. I look at the places that water could be easy opening. I use the water and make them break. It did not matter where it came from skins, washers, toilets, and so much more. I grab the fire extinguisher. I flew I made a water slide almost. I use the fire extinguisher near the flue jet. I got it all the way to the top. There were thousands of people on top. No one was moving seeing me. I put the phone back to hack all phones and stuff.

"Listen to me takes the slide. You will not be burn. When you get to the bottom hurry and get to safety. Anyone that is helping with this mission. Get the hurt to safety and hurry the second plane coming. Get away. He is going in to the second trade center. Hurry. I will recuse the ones in the fire." I said. I flew inside the building. I got the ones behind the fire to the slide. I saw the people getting to safety. I was feeling weaker and weaker. I put the phone to my mouth once more. I will stop the falling stuff and the fire form making heat. I want you all to run to the slide. I am going to stop the building to break. I will my best hurry. Save your life's."

I close my eyes. I saw the fire I made it froze. Everything has stopped falling. I made a few more water slides. They listen to me. They slide down the slide until no one was in harm ways. The second plane was about to crash in the building. The plane froze. I got the innocent to ground and out of harm ways. I let go. When I use my body was weak. It was hard but it flew out of their while the building began to fall. I flew to a group of officers. I went down. Not enough of me was up to the chance of fighting. I fell in to someone's arms.

"Get me the deadliest poison it should help me. Heal faster."

I everything was a blur. When life was back in me. My hair was flapping like nothing happen. I flew as I put the phone at my mouth.

"I have to go. My job not done."

I click my boots. I blasted in the sky. Went to another to place. Another plane was highjack I knock on their heads to put them out cold. I put my hand on the control broad. I flew it to safety. When they were all safety, I save so many lives today. I am going to be gone. I grab my phone again.

"I know. You know nothing about me. Remember this be glad I was alive today. I cannot help anymore. I am sorry I could save the ones in the planes. I hope you go to your love ones an hug them tight. I love everyone I knew and know. Do not be sad for me. Do yourself a favor. Live your life to the fullest. My name is Heather Lilly jones. This is my last breathe. "

I fell. People came around me. However, it was too late. I was gone.

Later that night

George W Bush

"Tonight there was attack. One girl saves us. We did not know she had powers. She was a sister, daughter, and friend before today. Now she a hero too many of use. She saves people she did not know. She saves many people getting lost. She got mothers, brothers, sons, friends, sisters, daughters, and fathers back to their family. However, that toke a cost. She dies saving use. She left love ones behind. Just for us to live. For us to get married. To have kids. To hug our love ones once more. We will do what she said in here finally words. We will be glad to have our love ones again. We will not forget her bravery or her sacrifice. We will take down whoever did this in her honor. Today we will honor her. She is the hero of 9/11. Today will be calling 'the save of 9/11.'"

fjmv�}�y��