Chapter 5: sometimes we all lose strength.

HEY GUYS WASSAP AYE AYE AYE I UPDATED EARLIER WOULD U LOOK AT THAT!
Okokok UHM THATS ALL BAI ENJOY!

Chapter 5: sometimes we all lose strength,please dont lose you faith.

Scars pov*
~dream~
staring at my algebra homework i feel my head break at all the numbers, letters and signs. I sigh loudly and hear my mom's steps come up to my room.
She knocks our special knock.
Three normal knocks and two quick ones.
I smile "come inn!"
She opens the door and peeks in.
"Hey there young one. I thought i heard a quinn struggling" she says sitting on the bed looking at me at the desk.
I roll my eyes
"Mom im 15... Im not that young! but yes! Please help"
She laughs and i give her my sheet.
"To me you are little, no?" she says chuckling.
I glare at her.
"Ugh dont make fun of my shortness!!"
I say laughing.
She rolls her eyes and helps me with my problem.
"Ahhh you see. You divide by the ten here. Add the final to this and multiply this." She says finally.
(a/n legit idk what i wrote go along with it XD)
I look it over again and it all goes in together. "OOOOOOOHH"
I say smacking my head.
"Thanks MUM"
She laughs and nods. I hug her and we stay like that for a while.
"Mom, what will i do when your gone? You are the best." I say slowly.
She sighs.
"well, honey. Death is innevitable,
Im sure you will find a way to function. Just try to be ready."
I nod slowly.
"But i dont think ill be ready" i say sadly.
"Hey, i have a gift that is supposed to be sent out when i die, that might help. But enough of this depressingness. I made carrot cake!" she says excited.
I nod my head and we go down to eat. I cant help to dwell on what she said. What am i going to get thatll help me?
~end of dream~
I jolt awake smacking my head on the top of my bunk. I groan and check the time on my phone. Its 4:32 am.
"Damn it!" I whisper knowing my no sleeping days were coming back.
I get out of bed quietly hearing snores all over the bus. We were still in my hometown. Chicago. (A/n lol i know kellin didnt grow up there but idk where tf he is from so shoot me.)
I walk over to the lounge of the bus and sit on the couch by the window.
I think of my dream. My vision gets blurry as i hug my knees to my chest.
god damn it why is it so hard.
Why do i miss her so much.
A single tear makes its way down my cheek and soon all my tears rush in. I stiffle my sobs and try to stop but i cant.
I hear footsteps over the sound of my crying and i look up quickly wiping my tears.
Tony perry looks down at me.
"Hey uhm. Can i take a seat?"
He asks shyly.
I simply nod and he sits across from me in the booth.
"Hey, are you ok? I heard you crying and wanted to make sure. I know i dont know you and you me but im here to talk to. "
I nod gratefully.
"Thanks tony. Im sorry if i seemed like a bitch this afternoon."
He shook his head "not at all!"
i sigh a little
"Well uhm tony, my mom died recently and its just hard. And i just had a dream about her."
I say quietly.
"im sorry,im really close to my mom, i cant imagine how it feels like. But im sure she wouldnt want you to be sad about it."
"But you see tony. I-lts my fault"
I say lowly.
"Im sure it isnt scar-can i call you quinn? I like that nickname."
I nod a little thinking of kellin.
"Oh one more thing. Think of me as a brother quinn ill be here. and i dont know what its like to lose someone but i know what it feels like to hold it all in. Let it all out quinn. You have to grieve."
It takes all i have not so sob. Instead i nod and grab his hand. Pulling him our of the bus and walking a little farther away. He doesnt question me at all as we get to a bench by the bus.
We both sit down and i feel my eyes fill with tears
"Its ok quinn."
Is all it takes for me to break.
My eyes overflow with tears as he hugs me tightly.
I grip on to the back of his shirt and sob loudly. He just rubs my back.
A while later i calm downbto just tears and sniffles.
I pull away from tony. "Im sorry bout that." I say reffering to his shirt which now had two big wet spots.
"Its fine"
"And thank you, i am forever eternally grateful tony, i mean it."
I say truthfully.
He nods " no problem quinn its a pleasure to help."
and we go back to the bus.
Once we get to the bus i check the time to see it was 5:30. I groan.
"Hey tony im going back to sleep ok? See you in a couple of hours!"
He nods and stays in the lounge.
I hop onto my bed and sigh.
My eyes were probably red.
I close my eyes and try to head for a dreamless sleep.

OMG HI. UHM THIS IS A SAMLL FILLER CHAPTER ON HER AND HER MOM UH I WAS GUNNA ADD MORE BUT ITS LIKE ONE IN THE MORNING AND IM TORED HAH SO HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!