17: Zay's Date

ZAYLEES POV

I woke up around 8:30am due to the anxiety I have for my date today, can you blame me?

Melinda was amazing and took care of Valerie all night so I could rest, I love both of my girls to pieces. So Melinda was knocked out on the couch with Val in her arms when I came out of the shower.

Alex invited me to have dinner with him who knows where. Im just excited I get to spend the day with him.

Im not mad at him for getting mad at me, I am mad for him leaving me, but I guess it was a big deal that he wasnt my first.... Ya know...I would have probably done the same.

When I saw him at the Hospital, My heart sunk. I thought he didnt care about me, to see his face hurt me. But when I heard Mrs. Mary say he's the father I realized he cared.

After I had breakfast Valerie began to cry, walking into my small room I saw Val and Melinda already awake with a cheeky grin on Mels face

"What" I chuckle

"I already texted Mrs. Mary! Shes dropping off 'Dad' and then babysitting Val! We're gonna have a shopping day for your daaaattte!" She teased earning a chuckle from me.

--

Around 2pm Mrs. Mary took Val and my dad out of the house. Me and Melinda headed out to buy me some clothes for tonight

We stopped at the famous Mall in the city, The O'lier Plaza (A/N: Not real.. I think..I made it up)

The O'lier Plaza was a 3 story mall. 1st floor was all guy stuff, 2nd floor was food court and 3rd was all girl stuff. The stores here are in a good price range, well for me.

We shopped in all the stores on the 3rd floor and ended up buying things like Creme floral lace dresses for Melinda, shorts for me, Skinny jeans for Melinda, and a Beautiful Peach/Coral Colored floral dress that stopped right above my knees and a belt with a light and soft shade of red.

We bought accessoriess too.

Mel ended up getting hungry.... AGAIN. Man, can that woman eat.

We went down to the 2nd floor and bought some Cinnabons

-

"Come on! Lets go home so I can start on your makeup! Its already 4pm! Alex is gonna pick you up at 6:00!" Melinda yelled as she quickly stuffed the cinnabon in her face.

"Mel, thats 2 hours!" I chuckled

"Hun! 2 hours aint enough! Now get the F**k up and lets go!" She chuckled

--

After we arrived home, with My dad and Valerie still not home, Melinda rushed me into the room to start on my makeup...

"Please dont mess up!" I chuckled

"Babe, I've done your makeup before, and Im more experienced now!" She said as she plugged in the curling Iron. She grabbed a makeuo palet and brushed my favorite pink eyebrush over.

Fingers crossed.

I hope I impress Alex tonight.

~6:00pm~

ALEXS POV

My heart has'been racing since last night. I missed Zaylee, seeing her again made me realize that I want to be with her, and never let her go.

I planned a sweet picnic for us and There I plan to ask her to be my girlfriend, again...

I placed three soft and knocks on Zaylee's door with my shaking hands.