9: Here it goes.

+ I want to dedicate the next couple of chapters to @sofiababy . You should check out her story 'Sofia' it is amazing and the next chapters about Zaylee was inspired by her. Thank you! ILY!+

Now continue:

Okay. Breathe. Everything will be fine. Zaylee is still that sister you never had and always loved. Just this time ahe has a baby. Thats it.

I was already on the 2nd plane to Mexico. I have 10 minuetes left before I land. I'm 15 now so is Zaylee. And her baby Valerie is 1 year old. I cant wait to meet my little Angel. I havent met her, but I know for sure im goig to teach Valerie right from wrongg so she doesnt make the same stupid mistake.

The plane arrives and I take my luggage. My Uncle, well i should say Zaylee's dad was picking me up. He was a 2nd dad to me, but I didnt like it because he treated me better than Zaylee. I was mad at him for that. His name is John. He is a total alcholic who doesnt know how to raise a daughter.

"Hey Meli." John said as i got into his car.

"Hey Tio." I said

"How have you been?" He asked as he turned the car on.

I ignored his question and asked him"Hows Zaylee?"

"Why dont you ask for yourself.." He replies as he pulls up into their house.

I nervously step out of the car while John helps me bring my luggage.

Here it goes.

Right behind these doors I finally get to see my 'sister' who is now a mother.

Control your feelings Melinda.

Control them.

Control.