Chapter 57: Channeling My Inner Kate Beckett

Unedite-Im sorry I'm still laughing over the fact that you guys think Kevin is a love interest.

So a little recap for those who've forgotten, Michella is back! Clara is still as confused as ever although things have technically her relationship with Alec is over and Jake is leaving for New York in a few weeks time because he thinks Eric will hurt her.

Meanwhile Clara found out that Kevin, a guy who Jake had gotten into a fight with way back in chapter 18 were actually fighting because of her.

Ooh one last thing, does anybody remember when Clara got high on the brownies way back in chapter 13 and didn't remember anything the next day?

P.S: I know football season starts during the fall but just go with it won't you? And remember I know next to nothing when it comes to sports. THIS CHAPTER IS HUUUGE! So take your time although the main part is right at the end.

What now?

I know I should have been paying attention as to why they were fighting over me or why the eff was Kevin, a guy I had literally never ever spoken a word to was currently fighting over me.

Instead all i was thinking is how my life was seriously starting to look like a CSI crime scene right now.

A total bloody mess.

I was literally in half a mind to walk out of the damn room waving goodbye to this town and preferably this country and go to some monastery in the Himalayas and meditate for the rest of my life.

Hmm that would be nice.

Probably go fall in love with a yeti or something, it would still be far less stressful than this.

"Fighting over me?" I ask,"What's that supposed to mean?"

Jeremy looks highly uncomfortable and I really can't blame him. He can barely look me in the eye considering that I'd pretty much blackmailed him.That and probably everytime I saw him I think he knew just how much I wanted to punch him in the face for cheating on my best friend.

"Don't you remember?" He looks genuinely puzzled though,"During Jared's party last October-"

He breaks off and swears under his breath,"Shit I have to be on the field. Tell Rebecca I love her."

He rushed away thankfully before I mutter,"Yeah it sure looked so when you were with Natalie."

It's going to be a freaking miracle if I get through this day without stabbing someone with a fork.

During Jared's party.

I didn't remember attending any party apart from Natalie's back when this whole big mess started prior to Jakes arrival and then two weeks back when I gate crashed a frat party with Michella.

I didn't remember much of that night except fuzzy details. I don't know how I even got home to be honest, at first I thought it might have been Michella but it was an absolutely ridiculous notion.

But then who else would have?

Last October. What party did I go to last-the pieces click like a jigsaw puzzle. I'd forgotten about it, it had happened so long ago and so much had happened ever since that I didn't even think of ever questioning it.

That night when I ate the brownies and woke up remembering next to nothing.

What I did remember waking up next to a very hot shirtless Jake though.

What can I say, priorities.

But then how on earth's name did that have to do with Kevin, a guy I knew absolutely nothing about and never talked to.