Him

Driving was boring. That's exactly what Evan thought. Not exactly the actual driving part, but the quietness. He hated it when he was alone in his car, driving somewhere, having to blast music just so the overwhelming silence wouldn't kill him.

He also hated parties. They were death traps for the man. If he wasn't seen with someone of the opposite gender, it was a fucking free-for-all.

But, thats what he was doing, where he was going. And he despised himself for it. No, he despised Tyler for making him go.

His fingers tightly gripped the steering wheel, turning them white as he pulled into a moderately sized house. You could hear the music from outside and see flashing lights through the windows. Evan sighed as he got out of his car, locking it. He slid his keys into his jacket pocket, walking up to the front porch. Several people stood outside, most likely drunk. He passed by a couple who had been making out, walking into the house that reeked of vomit and alcohol only to be called upon. "Yo, Vanoss!"

Evan gave his friend his signature cocky smirk,"Sup man?" Tyler shook his head with a grin, trying his best not to drop his beer as he swayed to the side, unbalanced,"Nothing much. I may have accidentally gotten Mini drunk though." Evan gave Tyler a frown,"You're fucking watching him, then. You know how he gets."

Tyler laughed,"C'mon, lighten up man. This is why you're here, to de-Errr, stress... yourself? Just, have fun Vanoss." Evan rolled his eyes before sighing, looking out into the living room. "Maybe you'll find someone, eh?"

All of the furniture had been pushed against the far wall to make the room serve as a make-shift dancefloor. A stereo blasting music sat on a folding table next to the entrance of the kitchen, which was overflowed with people. Evan guessed that was where the beer was and made his way over, pushing past multiple drunks. He didn't really drink much but he just really wanted a beer for some reason. He grabbed one out of the fridge after a small struggle with a freshman who was too far gone to actually prove as a threat.
He got out of the kitchen, shaking off his discomfort in this place and twisting off the cap, taking a swig. There, he was bumped into by someone, making his drink jump and splash him. He grunted, quite pissed and looked up at the idiot that had just done that.

His eyes were blue. Not the ordinary sky blue, or the colour of the paint flaking off of an old shed. His eyes were blue like the sea, crystal clear blue- shimmering and crashing and churning. His eyes were blue like the sky right before the sun disappears- dark rich indigo, with specks of wild colours here and there. His eyes were blue like that warm wool sweater that you put on when the air gets that chill- comfortable, warm, familiar. His eyes were that kind of blue.

And his lips? A soft, moist, velvety pink, reminding Evan of something somewhat related to bubblegum. They pursed in a mischievous smirk, daring him to do something. Evan took a small step back, only to take in the man fully.

He stood there, dumbfounded as he watched the man slip away from him, running a hand through his hair and disappearing into the crowd on the dance floor. The stranger glanced back flirtatiously, the tattoo on his neck becoming visable, only intriguing Evan more.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, its E- hic- Evan~!" An arm slung across his shoulders and Evan shook it off, snapping back into reality as he stared at Craig, drunk off his ass. "I-Im looking for t- hic- that ass," he stuttered, giggling. "What?" Evan exclaimed, a frown appearing on his face as he glanced back out onto the dance floor in hopes of seeing him. "The pig l-left me," he whined, accidentally dropping his beer as be was jostled by a couple whom had decided to start making out right there. "He's in the front," Evan informed, agitated.

"Ooooooohkay, thank youu," Craig giggled again before managing to push through the crowd and going towards the entrance of the house. Evan sighed, looking into the dance floor and not seeing the stranger. "He's drunk," laughed a voice from behind him, barely loud enough for him to hear over the music. Evan spun around quickly, again seeing those eyes, and those lips, and that tattoo, and fuck, just him.

"I thought you left," Evan smirked. "No, really? I don't tease someone without a reason."

"You have a reason?" Evan let the beer hang loosely in his fingers, resting on his lips as he took a sip. The man gave a smile,"Of course I do, I'm not a slut. "

"I didn't say you were," Evan replied as his eyes drifted to the tattoo again. He really wanted to see the rest of it. Evan imagined tearing off the mans sh-He shook his head,"Do you wanna get out of here?" The stranger grinned,"Sure, you seem interesting enough." "I can say the same about you, but me? No, I'm boring, normal," Evan chuckled. "I don't know, I like your voice," The man shrugged, the mischievous smirk back on his face as he grasped Evans wrist, intertwining their fingers and pulling him through the crowd and to the front door. "Oh?"

He turned around, breathing into Evans ear, and huskily murmured,"Yes, and I think I'll like it more when you're screaming my name." "I don't even know it," Evan replied bitterly. "You will." Evan shivered,"Yeah, lets go." 

~
I have nothing to say but...

Smut anyone? ;D

Oh, and no. This is not a prequel of Unkiss me. They aren't related in any way. ^-^