Hey there Delirious

Don't know if this has been done... Can someone tell me after reading? I got into the Plain White-T's awhile ago and this song has just always been there for me and... yeah. This was important, and I had to write it. I cried during the making of this, and...I just needed it, not for you guys, but for myself. Ive never written for myself, just-just for the readers, and my friends... but today something happened and I- yeah...
Also... Part two of the last one shot is being written. *Cough* Brookesmart, you bitch *Cough*

Kidding 3rd Pov-
Delirious wiped at his eyes with his sleeve and bit his lip, trying to keep in a pathetic whimper.

Jon pulled his legs up and set his chin on his knees. He ran his fingers through his hair and rocked back and forth slowly. Why? Why did it HAVE to be him?

A couple voices from the livestream on Twitch echoed in the background, but Delirious ignored it. His small... attack had taken over. Anxiety? Depression? No, it was just... utter hate for himself.

He was supposed to be the happy one, right? The one that made everyone laugh. The one that caused destruction, and everyone laughed at his stupidity.

True, he was-IS all these things in the games, and videos, but on the inside? Hes just a boring, fucking little attention whore, that ruins everything.

Everyone thought so... right? Of course. If HE felt it towards himself, other people had to, yeah?

Jon bit down on his hoodies sleeve while he traced the different cuts that lined his arm. His forearms were covered with them, and there was no more clean skin.

But he DESERVED the cuts.
He always did.
Because being in love with your best friend? Disgusting.

Jon had started on his thighs a couple weeks ago, knowing that if he kept tearing at the ones on his arms he would open more that he could keep track of.

And he didn't want to die. Not yet. He deserves the pain, the torture.

Delirious coughed, and his chest ached. The coughing wouldn't stop either. His breaths caught in his throat, and he tried to focus on the voices coming from his computers speakers.

"I can't fucking believe you guys."

"What?!"

"He didn't mean to do it, you assholes. Besides, Tyler was fucking shooting ROCKETS at him!"

"Whatever..."

Jon smiled faintly. Evan would always stick up for him...

"Look! The comments fucking agree! You guys need to get your shit straight. This is why I haven't been uploading videos with Delirious in them!"

Delirious looked over at the computer at shakily stood up off of his bed. He stumbled as he made his way to his chair, but sat down. His vision was blurred and his contacts were burning his eyes, but he saw Vanoss kick the guys one by one out of Skype and the game.

Evan rubbed his eyes and leaned on his desk, head in hands. "Guys...I fucked up. I should've said something... huh?"

Vanoss looked up into his camera and sighed. "D-Del? If you're watching this, then, uh...I just want to say you're worth it. Okay? And... that I like your mistakes, and your creepy laugh, your crappy driving skills and stupid sense of humor. Dont... dont let the guys get to you, Kay?"

"Dont change."

This is a joke, right? Definitely.

"So it looks like its going to be a solo stream from now on... no idea what to do. Put suggestions in the comments, I guess."