Hockey game

Vanoss' Pov-
I grinned as I handed Lui his drink. He smiled at me, jumping up and down. "We gonna watch some canadian hockey! And we don't have to cheer for Vanoss' team this time!" He yelled in his squeaker voice.

I rolled my eyes and playfully slapped him,"Shut up and go find our seats. Im still waiting for my Coke."

Tyler grinned and nodded while slipping his arm under Lui's,"Kay, see ya there."

I watched them retreat into the arena before turning around and looking back at the employee whom was getting my drink.

I smiled as he handed it to me,"Thank you." He nodded,"Is there anything else I can get you?"

I shook my head,"No. This is a-" I was cut off as someone behind me bumped into me. The Coke spilt all over me. I turned around in anger and began to yell at the man. "What the fuck, man?! Its everywhere! Its in my hair! "

The man whom stumbled into me looked up from his spot on the ground,"Im sorry dude, I really am, but its not my fault. That fuck right there pushed me!" He pointed at another man who was busy talking to another guy and putting him into a headlock. "I dont fucking care!" I spat.

The man in the baby blue jacket stood up,"Like I said, Im fucking sorry, okay? Ill fucking pay for another drink."

I shook my head in anger,"Whatever. Just fucking hurry up."

"Damn," he mumbled as he walked away,"We're goin to the same fuckin game. What a bitch."

I watched as the man pushed his friend, and they seemed to talk. Several times, I was pointed at and yelled about.
The man in the blue jacket finally just stole his friends wallet and ran back to me. "Sorry," He panted. I ingnored him and tapped my foot. He handed me a couple bucks and I took them quickly.

I bit my lip and threw the money at the employee, whom already made me another drink. I stomped away angrily, going the way Lui and Tyler went.

I looked around and saw Lui's light jacket pulled over his head. I jogged down the steps, holding my Coke to my chest. Did I over react?

No. Of course not. It wasn't his fault though... I sat in the seat they saved for me. "Dude, this is the edge! I cant sit here!" I yelled. Lui looked at me, confused, while Tyler grinned deviously. That bitch!

"Why not?" Lui asked. I bit my lip harder than before,"Im going to have to sit my someone rooting for the other team!"

At that moment, the game started, and the teams ran out onto the ice. I sighed and set my Coke down.

Twenty five minutes in, and we were enjoying the game, until he sat next to me. The man from earlier didn't seem to notice me, but now he was a lot quieter than his friends.

I think I was a little too harsh...

I looked back at the game screen, seeing as we were positioned too high to see the hockey players and puck exactly. And then I saw it.

???'s Pov-
"Set it up," the boss said. I nodded and grabbed the camera. I pointed it throughout the crowd and stopped randomly. The techy changed the big screens contents from the game to the KissCam.

I smiled. I really did enjoy my job, getting cute couples together while watching my favorite sport. My eyes run over the destined couple and I almost choke. The techy sees the problem,"They're both guys."

I shake my head,"They're for different teams. They're sworn rivals. Its hard to believe they haven't killed eachother yet..."

"Do we change the Cam?" I ask the boss. He grins,"No. I wanna see how this goes down."

I roll my eyes. Fucking guys and fights...

I think the guy in blue will beat the others ass.

Vanoss' Pov-
Tyler laughed,"Hah! This is great." I turn to him, scowling,"Great?!"

Lui giggled,"Yeah! I wanna see you make out with a guy!"

I looked at them,"You guys have no fucking idea about hockey teams, do you?! This is the classic fucking Blue vs Red. Literally. If I got caught talking to that prick, I'd be found in an alley two days later!"

Lui grinned devilishly,"So you could... end the rivalry?"

My eyes widened,"Well... yes." I sighed as I figured out they were going to make me do this. I looked over at the other man and he was already looking at me. "Noglas making me,"he said casually and pointed to the guy who started all this trouble in the first place.

I noticed the arena was silent as the two of us looked at eachother. "Are we gonna do this?" He asked. I shrugged,"I-I guess?"

He rolled his eyes before leaning over his seats armrests and capturing my lips in a kiss. Why not?

I start to kiss back after a few seconds and the arena erupts into cheers. There is happy yelling everywhere, and the players on the rink are even hugging.

We pull away after a few seconds and I have to carch my breath. He blushes and looks away. I look past him and see 'Nogla' and I grin at him before turning back to the man.

"Hey, lets forget about earlier?" I ask. He nods and opens his mouth to say something, but I cut him off in another kiss.