Jihoon (Woozi)

{Your P.O.V}
----------------

"Awe c'mon! You can do it!" you yell. Your best friend, Jihoon, falls down into the grass again, losing his balance on the landing. You slightly giggle as you help him up again. "It just takes a little bit of practice."

"I don't know if I can do this, Y/N..." Jihoon mumbles, looking down, his eyes starting to fill with tears.

"Look at me, oppa." you say, putting your hands on his shoulders, rubbing gently up and down his arms. Jihoon looks at you, and tears start to roll down his cheeks. You lower the sleeve on your sweatshirt and wipe them away.

"I know that you can do this." you say, looking deeply into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. 'Wait.. did I just call his eyes beautiful..?' "Let me show you a couple more times, and help you as you practice." You show him a perfect cartwheel, and then show him a round-off.

Jihoon wants to learn some basic gymnastics moves to improve his dance skills for when Seventeen preforms again, and he dances a bit with The8, Dino, Hoshi, and Jun.

"Wait after me!!" he yells, running after you farther into the field. You two walk into the field, and you find the perfect clear spot.

You show him in slow motion how to get in and out of cartwheels, and carefully lead him by holding onto his waist as he transitions from his feet to his hands. As you guide him, you show him how to place his feet as he lands so that he doesn't lose his balance.

This time, you don't guide him, and he does an almost perfect cartwheel. "I know you could do it, oppa!" you say. He smiles at you and tightly hugs you.

"Thank you so much, y/n." Jihoon says, looking into your eyes, giving you another gentle hug. "Actually, t-there's something I want to tell you." He says, looking down slightly as his cheeks turn a pink-ish color, similar to his hair.

"What is it, Jihoon?" you ask, getting slightly interested.

"From the first time I saw you at school, I knew that we would be close. I then found out what town you lived in, and I convinced my parents to let me rent an apartment there. Then we graduated, I started training with Seventeen, and we haven't had times like this in a long time. I missed it. I missed just the two of us, having fun and running around. What I'm trying to say is, I really like you, Y/N.. I probably sound like a disgusting stalker. I'm sorry." He says quickly, darting his eyes from you to the ground, and his cheeks turn a bright shade of red.

"Jihoon.." you coo, as you lift his chin up. You look him in his eyes and say, "I like you too. And I don't think that you're disgusting. What you did was really sweet. No one has ever done anything like that for me. I'm sorry that I never noticed your efforts."

At the brink of tears, you look down, and feel him wrap his arms around your waist. "Don't be sorry.." he says gently, using one hand to lift up your chin, and using the other to mimic what you did earlier and wipe away the tears flowing down your face. He leans in and gently presses his lips to yours, sharing a sweet but passionate kiss.

You both lay down in the field, and Jihoon gently kisses your forehead. You lay your head on his chest, and the soft sound of his heartbeat calms you down.

"Saranghae, Jihoon-ah.." you mumble, your arm draped over his stomach, and your eyes flutter closed as you start to fall asleep.

"Nado saranghaeyo, Y/N." He says, moving hair out of your face as he snakes his arm around your waist.

----------------
{A/N} This is the first time I've written something like this in a really long time. I hope you guys like it. I also make edits of Seventeen and other k-pop groups on vine. My username is "k-pop edits ayyeee" Hopefully I'll make more imagines soon! Bye!!