I'm sorry. Part 1

I stood on my tippy toes looking for my best friend Graham over all of the people hustling in and out of the airport. He's supposed to pick me up. You see, my name is Jet Jaromes, I like going by J.J, but I only allow two people to call me that. My best friend, Graham, and his older brother....Zach. Anyways, I've been away at college for four years and I've missed everyone so much, especially Zach. The 6'2 hunk of a 26 year old that I fell in love with when I was 16..it all went down at Graham's 17th birthday party..

Flashback

Everyone was outside on the patio eating cake, except for me. My boyfriend of one year had just broken up with me because I wouldn't let him take my virginity: therefore, I didn't wish to be around anybody and I just sat inside on the stairs.
I heard the door open and then someone plopped down beside me. It was Zach. Him being 22 at the time he was still a bit wild, but he cared enough to ask me what was wrong.
" I just got dumped for not putting out.." Zach looked at me with sincere sympathy. "Oh J.J, I'm so sorry, you don't deserve that from anyone, its a big decision and you shouldn't of been pressured." Zach said while putting his hand on my knee.
It was that moment that I realized how much Zach was always there for me and how much I really loved him...
I panicked at my new found feelings. "Yeah, um, thanks Zach, but I gotta go, bye!!" I got up so quick and ran out the front door, while hearing Zach calling for me to come back...

End flashback.

Zach and I haven't spoken since, mostly since I did my best to avoid him.
"J.J!" I look up and see Graham running, just to greet me with a hug.
"Graham! I've missed you much!"

"I've missed too J.J!" He said. "Now, let's get back to my house." For some reason, when Graham said that, he had this devilish look on his face...

Zach's POV

Once J.J left for college, I became a wreck, I even moved out just because I wanted to be alone.. For as long as I can remember I have been in love with him, but he doesn't realize it.
About two months ago, my younger brother, Graham, came to my house demanding to know why I isolated myself from the family, and that's when I broke down to tell him everything. I told him I was in love with his best friend. Then, what I least expected to happen, he squealed. He was ecstatic and vowed to get us together.
Like that would ever happen...
Zach's pov
I hear car doors close and I knew it was Graham and J.J...and then I hear J.J's voice.

"Um, Graham? Who's house is this?"

"Mine." Graham simply replied.

"You live here alone?" J.J inquired.

"Of course not silly!" Graham replied while unlocking our front door..

"Then who do you live wi-" J.J's words got caught up in his throat once he saw me.

"Hello Jet." I spoke.

J.J winced once I called him by his given name.

"Hi Zach." He whispered.

"WELL I GOTTA GO, BYE GUYS!" Graham rushed out.

"Graham No!" J.J pleaded, but Graham was already out the door and all you could hear were the squeal of tires..

J.J slowly turned around, "Dammit." He mumbled.

I grew the balls I needed and spoke. " Almost 5 years. 5 years and you don't speak, call or text me."

J.J looked down at his feet.

Then he made a break for the door.

But I'm faster than he is..I grabbed J.J and threw him over my shoulders. I was taking him up the stairs, with him screaming to let him go and beating on my back.

I got to my room, kicked the door shut and threw him on my bed.
" I don't approve of this." He spat.

"My house, my rules." I countered

He huffed and crossed his arms.

"J.J, I just want to know why you shut me out, we used to be so close." I eased.

"THAT'S THE PROBLEM." He screamed.
I was taken back by his outburst, and also a bit hurt by his words.

He continued his rant.

"Grahams 17th birthday party you were so nice to me and so caring, it was too much." He explained.

At this point I am confused.
"What do you mean J.J? What is wrong with that?" I urged.

"BECAUSE, YOU CANT BE THAT NICE TO ME WHEN IM IN LOVE WITH YOU! I CANT HANDLE IT KNOWING YOU'LL NEVER FEEL THE SAME." He broke down crying.

I cannot believe he's in love with me...MY J.J is in love with me...
I rushed over to cradle him in my arms and rocked him until he stopped crying.
"Shh shhh J.J it's alright." I soothed.

He sniffled. "No, it's-*sniffle* not."

I just smiled at him. "Yes it is J.J, you know why?" I asked with a head tilt.

J.J just shrugged his shoulders.

"Because I'm in love with you too."

After I said those words, J.J's eyes widened to the size of saucers.

"WHAT?!"

"I said, I'm in love with you too." I explained slowly.

J.J just sat there, dumbfounded.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies, babe." I chuckled.

J.J just blushed.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked.
"Yes." He replied quietly.

I then leaned in and claimed his lips with mine.

J.J pov

This is actually happening. I am kissing the love of my life..

Once we pulled apart, Zach had the cheesiest grin on his face.

I giggled.

"Can we do that again?" I asked.

Zach's grin grew if possible. "Of course baby." He said.

We both leaned in and our lips met once more. This time, Zach asked for entrance with his tongue which I Immediately granted for him.

The kiss soon turned heated, both Zach and I fighting for dominance, and of course he would win and explore my mouth, learning every inch. I pulled away and began to kiss Zach's neck. Soon finding his sweet spot.
Tc
"J.J I-I think we s-should s-stop." Zach gasped.

"Why?" I asked while pulling away.

" I don't want to mess this up so soon, and I don't want to hurt you." Zach said.

"But I want this Zach, and I'm sorry to say that I'm no virgin." I blushed.

Zach looked surprised, "oh, well I'm not happy about that but, alright babe, whatever you want."

I smiled just as Zach pulled me onto his lap...

WOOOHOO part I done.!!! It has been forever you guys and I apologize so much for that! I've been MIA. But, I am back! I hope you enjoy part one, part II will be up shortly, hopefully tonight, but most likely tomorrow. Sooooo vote, comment, let me know your thoughts! (: oh, and I was thinking about adding straight couples into this book as well, I have soooo many ideas!! Thoughts??
~ bye lovelies.