Forever.

Dedicated to PixyT95 (: her book, "It stings" is amazing, y'all should check it out!
Tyler joesph up there😍 1 of the 2 in my fav band, Twenty-one pilots(:

Ross Pov
Landon and I have been bestfriends since pre-school, he's been there for me through everything. When I came out at school, he stopped all of the bullying. When my parents divorced, he wiped my tears. I love Landon for being there me, maybe more than a bestfriend should....but it does not matter, because he will never find out. Let alone feel the same way. The only person that knows I'm practically in love with Landon, my mum and my sister Jamie.
Right now Landon, Jamie and I, were just having a movie night at my place. "Ross, I'm hungry." Jamie said. When I was about to tell her to just go downstairs and look for something in the kitchen, Landon spoke up. " No problem, I will just go pick up a pizza." With that he grabbed his keys and walked out my room. As he left I just had to admire that awfully perfect butt of his. "Okay, Ross, I love you death but, you have to grow a fucking pair and tell him how you feel!" Jamie squealed. I just gave her the eye roll and a dramatic sigh, " Jamie you know I can't do that, just drop it." She just groaned, but dropped it for the time being. About 15 minutes later Landon came back with the pizza, once our bellies were full and the agent walked away from the explosion, (lol) Jamie was walking out the room, but before she left she said " Remember we're going shopping for your date with Brian tomorrow." With a wink, she left. I was so confused. What date ?
Landon Pov
DATE? I CANT LET THIS HAPPEN! THE LOVE OF MY LIFE CANNOT GO OUT ON A DATE WITH BRIAN, OF ALL PEOPLE.! As I was calming my nerves and clenching my fists, Ross looked at me. "You alright?" He asked. "Just peachy," I said through clenched teeth. " you don't look 'peachy'." He said. " I am fine Ross." "No you're not, whats wrong Landon?" He pressed. " I SAID IM FINE, DAMN!" I yelled. He just huffed, "I need to remind my self why I'm in love with you." He mumbled to himself. I just froze. I think he realized what he just said and saw my reaction. " I-I... I'm sorry." He said. Then he just ran upstairs to his room. I was shocked, he loves me too ? What about that fucking date? After I composed myself, I went to Ross's room. I could hear his sobbing from outside his door, I knocked and peeked my head in. "Ross?" "Just go away, you probably hate me." He said. My face softend, I walked over and sat beside him on his bed. "Ross, I could never hate you, I'm too deep in love with you." I said.
As soon as I finished my sentence, his head snapped up. "Your what?" He asked. I just sighed, " I am completely in love with you Ross, always have been ever since you came out." I confessed. He just smiled and threw himself at me, "OMG,I love you too Landon, so much." He said. I just laughed. "Good, cause I'm not letting you go." I said. "But you have to let me go, I have to do something." He said. I let him out of my embrace, "what?" He just smiled and pulled me in for a very steamy but passionate kiss. I moaned at the contact of his soft, plump lips on mine. I craved for this, and now I have my filling. As we continued our makeout session, you can kinda guess what happened next, he slapped me! No, totally kidding, we did the bump and grind if you know what I mean. (;
Ross Pov
After the most amazing sensation I have ever felt go through my body, Landon and I just cuddled up, "I love you." I said. He pecked my head and smiled, "I love you more." He replied. Then we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. I woke up to my sister squealing like a 5sos fan girl. (Cough cough, me.) "I knew my plan would work!" Jamie screamed. I was confused. "What plan .?" I asked. "Oh. Well, Landon told me a few days ago how much he liked you, so I dropped a little hint that you had a date to get him jealous, so y'all would both confess your feelings." She stated. I just laughed. "Well I guess it worked." I said. " are you fucking serious.?" I heard a groggy Landon say. "Whats wrong babe.?" I asked. "There was never a date? I was so flipping mad!" He screeched. I just laughed, "Awh babe, it's okay, I'm all yours now." I reassured. He laughed and kissed my cheek, "now, and forever." He said. I just smiled, he was there for me before, but now he will be there for me forever.

BOOM! I have a big project the is due in 7 hours and I haven't started! Yay. -.-
Hope you enjoyed!!! Again, dedicated to PixyT95!!