Your gay?

Ugh, just look at him. Walking down the hallway like nothing bothers him. Swaying those luscious hips without knowledge of doing so. With that blue hair and thick framed glasses. And those lips... What I wouldn't do to ki-. "Trent!! Ayoo Trent!" I snapped out of my fantasy as my best friend Jacob waved his hand in front of my face. "What's up man, you've been zoned out for like the past five minutes." I looked at Jacob and just brushed him off, "nothing." He smirked, "ohh, I know what this is about." I instantly panicked,"look man, you can't tell anybody." I squeaked. He just smiled, "no big dude, I won't tell anyone that you de-flowered the school's saint, bet she was a good lay huh." With that he walked away. I blew a sigh of relief, he almost caught me drooling over Reed Santoni.. Ahh Reed Santoni..
GAH ! Stop it Trent! There is no way that me, THE Trent Elms, is gay.
Or am I?
Maybe just for Reed..

Reeds POV
I groaned as I signed my name on the tutoring sign up sheet. I swear on my gay heart that my biology teacher is out to get me, she told me to be in the library at 2:30 to start my tutoring.
Once the last bell rang, students filed out to go home, while little ol' Reed, me, has to go have a smart ass tell me what I'm doing wrong. Once I got to library nobody was there, "so the doof didn't even show up?!" I screamed. "So I'm a doof?" A deep voice I knew too well.. I turned around and just as I suspected it was Trent Elms.. AKA the man of my dreams...literally.. (See what I did there(;) I just coughed and said, "no your not a doof, I didn't know you tutored.." He smiled. "Yeah, I could use the extra credit, shall we?" I just nodded.
3 Weeks later..
Trent and I have actually become very close friends, I mean VERY close.. Today we were working on calculus. Yay-.-. I just couldn't stop staring at him, his perfectly chiseled jaw line, his soft chocolate eyes, those plump lips.. God, Reed focus." -8%. Do you get it now?" Trent said. Oh god, I don't even know what he said! "Ummm yeah." I smiled sheepishly. Trent just looked at me with this certain emotion in his eyes I could not quite pinpoint..admiration, love, lust? I decided to test my theory.. "I'm just going to go grab a muffin from the cafe okay?" I stated. He nodded and murmured an "ok". When I got back with my yummy blueberry muffin, I took a big bite. I made sure to moan really loud so he could hear. As soon as I did, Trent tensed up and coughed, "okay, then you subtract fou-" "Trent?" I cut him off. He looked up at me. "Why have you never had a girlfriend?" I questioned. "Uhhh...I don't know, I guess none of the girls at school have caught my eye." He shrugged. I just smirked and got really close to his face. Trents breath hitched. "Oh really trent, I think maybe no girls period catch your eye." I declared. Trent got really nervous, "I-I I don't know what your talking about." He stuttered. "Oh, I think you do." Then I kissed him....hard.
Trents POV.
He is kissing me! Omg! Trent do something, kiss him back! So that's what I did.. I immediately dominated the kiss, slipping my tongue past his lips and exploring every single inch of his mouth I could possibly taste. Reed melted into my touch and moaned into the kiss. Sending sparks right to my already hard dick.. Just like when he was eating that muffin... Needing more, I wiped the table we were at clean of papers. I pushed Reed on the table and put butterfly kisses all over his chest and abdomen, earning whimpers from my baby boy... "Ugh, daddy.." Reed cried. I froze and then groaned, "fuck Reed that's so hot.." He smiled, and pulled me down for another heated kiss. I pulled back first and whispered in his ear, "how about we take this to my house?" Reed automatically jumped off the table, "what are we waiting for?" He said, and then took off out the library. Once I got to my car , Reed was already in the passenger seat waiting for me. Once I got in Reed said, "Trent just to let you know, I'm okay with being a one time thing, I don't expect anything more." He stated sadly. My eyes softened, "Reed, you're not a one time thing, I really like you." His eyes widened. "So you're actually gay?!" I chuckled. "Yes Reed, but only for you.." He started crying, "I really like you too Trent." I smiled, and leaned in to steal a kiss. "So, how about we go have some fun?" I said as I wiggled my eyebrows. Reed just laughed, "let's." I was so excited for what was to come as I drove to my house with my new lover in tow. Wait. Did I just say lover?

So I'm thinking a part two for this?? Let me know? I'm trying to update more, in honor of 500 reads! Woohoo!!🎊 I actually liked this one shot, I hope you do too! Vote, comment, message me?
-kisses, A..