Chapter 12

Chapter twelve

[Ray’s POV]

I couldn’t hear anything but the heavy thud thud of my heart and even if she said anything, which she didn’t, I wouldn’t have heard her. Her lips were slightly spread apart and her pink tongue darted over her bottom lip to wet it again. I begged her with my eyes and with a slight nod of her head I pushed forward and grabbed the back of her head, feeling her silky strands gather between my fingers and I pulled her towards me.

Her breath was short and hot and I just wanted to breathe the same air as her. I don’t know what it was about her but I wanted her. I wanted to know every inch of her smooth skin and every dip and hollow. I bit her bottom lip between my teeth and ran my tongue over it before sucking on the plump skin. I could hear her breathy moans and feel her small hands shaking on my knees. She widened her lips a little unconsciously inviting me into her mouth but I held back. No, I wanted to explore every bit and savour every moment.

I nibbled at her lip until the blood underneath swelled inside and kissed both corners, slightly tasting the ice cream she was eating earlier. I was playing with fire, my own hardness was pushing so hard against the material of my jeans I shifted slightly to ease how uncomfortable it felt. Seychelles was moaning in frustration and with a quirk of my lips I kissed her fully. I could never get used to how soft her lips were and how well they moulded with mine.

Our lips toyed with each other and after a minute of teasing her and her open invitation for more, I finally slipped my tongue through her lips and tasted her. Moans escaped from the both of us but and the more I tasted her, the more she pushed harder against me to taste more of me.  The room began to feel hot but neither of us seemed to care. I tightened my hold in her hair and she tightened her grasp on my thigh making my already throbbing er*ction jump in need.

I pulled back and gasped for air, just as she did, and slowly moved back before collapsing at the back of the sofa. Damn, she was an amazing kisser! My groin throbbed painfully and I quickly covered it with a pillow. Seychelles’ hair was all over the place, her face was flushed and her lips red and swollen while her eyes were glazed over. She looked utterly stunning and the only way she could look better was if she was on her back and stripped from her cotton barriers.

I would shoot myself in the leg again just to see her like that.

“Wow” she croaked, her eyes focusing again. “Feel free to do that whenever you want Beast”

“Oh... I have free permission now do I?” I smirked. I was glad she seemed to pull out of her daze and look so unfazed. I was still reeling a little bit.  She nodded with a blush and stood up dusting off invisible dirt from her shirt. I couldn’t help notice the hardened nubs poking through her material and felt ease that at least I wasn’t the only one affected by our earth tilting kiss.

“So how about that massage Lieutenant?”

I glanced down at my lap and gulped, thinking of my high school teacher Ms Chenkins again to get this hard on down. “Uh... yeah in a minute”

She threw me a confused look but her eyes wondered down to the pillow covering my lap and her face lit up like the fourth of July. It was a beautiful colour on her skin.

“Oh okay, sure. I’ll just uh... I’ll be right back” she mumbled and turned to walk into the hallway.

As soon as she was out of sight I threw the pillow aside and stared at the tent in my pants. “I know! I know she’s ridiculously good looking and has a mouth to die for but you need to disappear!” I whisper shouted at my crotch. “Now is not the time!”