Escape

Jessica's POV
I was walking down the rainy streets of Stockholm I was now all wet and walking alone at midnight......
I was now free....
I was free from them I was free from being in danger of them I almost got killed because of them. But now I was free.
I knocked on my house when Oscar was chasing me but no one was home. It didn't look like anyone lived there the whole house was empty.
What could've happened?
I just keep walking until I reached a shop I walked in the bright withe lights shining on my face and me dripping of water.I bumped into someone which caused me to jump out of my thoughts. I looked at the person in front of me. She was tall he was wearing all black and I couldn't see her face because he was wearing a black hoodie. She was dresses as a man but had the body of a girl.
"Sorry"I said but she didn't answer she just walked out the door.
I was walking around to see what should I get then I realized I had no money. Then I remembered before I left I grabbed a jacket. I put my hands into the bags of the jacket.I looked around for a bit and on my left hand and felt something hard. On the other I felt something like leather.
I took out with my right hand the leather and it was a wallet I opened it and it had money. Lots of money it had hundred dollar bills and all kind.I only got out 10 dollars
I got a water bottle and some chips.
I then went to the cash register and payed for it.
"You alone?"The man asked I simply nodded my head as a yes.
"Be careful at this hour outside not many girl are out at this time"He said
I nodded my head and got out of the store.I dug my hand once again on the left pocket to see what was in there I pulled out what was in there then I realized it was a gun.
My heart skipped a beat. I had a gun. A GUN A GUN THAT THE BOYS KILLED PEOPLE WITH. I immediately felt hands cover my mouth one on my mouth and one of my stomach.
"Shut up or we kill you"The voice whispered in my ear. I noticed it was a girl voice.I nodded.
She started dragging me into a truck. I didn't want to do anything I was too scared since what happen earlier today.
Felix POV
After Omar threw the chair across the room. He went outside to get air.
"How did you guys let her go?!"Felix said
"We were just playing cards....she said she needed some air we said ok and then we noticed she was gone she jumped out the balcony Oscar went chasing after her but she ran faster than us.!"Olly said
"Gosh now we are all in danger"Felix said "Cathy please go upstairs I don't want anything to happen to you"Felix said
" For what?"She said
"I said GO"Felix shouted
"Fucking damn attitude!"She said and started walking upstairs.Then she slammed the door.
Cathy POV
I slammed the door to the room. But they won't suspect a thing I didn't went in the room. I'm leaving I can't support this anymore besides they will be better they won't find us and they won't kill them nothing against them. As soon as I slammed the door I got my chance to leave the back door. I ran as fast as I can trying to to make any noise as I reached the back door. I saw the door open revealing Omar. SHIT! I hid behind the little island in the middle of the kitchen. As he closed the door I peeked and saw he closed the door with a key. As he went out the kitchen I tried opening the door with all my strength but it just won't open. I was looking through the drawers to find something to get me out of here.But nothing. So I decided to use my hand.
I got the courage to use my hand and smashed the window.
As soon as I hit the window I saw that Felix hurried into the kitchen.
I jumped out the window to the area behind the apartment.I fell and I fell with my back it hurt a lot. I let out a shout of pain.I was trying to get up but I was to weak my back was hurting like hell.I was using my hands to get up but once I looked at my right hand I saw it was bleeding my hand was all red bruised and had glass in.
Felix POV
I saw as Cathy jumped out the window. As I saw how she fell to the ground she was trying to get up but couldn't.
I then ran outside,to help her.
"Cathy!"I said as I saw her on the floor crawling to get back up
"Please leave me alone"She said backing away not looking at me
"Your hurt let me help you"I said
"No please just go....without me and her you guys are better and have no chance of getting killed"She said as she looked at me.
I looked in her eyes and they were filled with fear.
"Please let me help you"I said
"No"She said
"Please" I said getting closer to her
"I said no" She said but I couldn't resist myself I had to help her she is hurt.
I got really close to her but she kept backing away but failed too.
I was going to grab her hand but I saw it was bruised and was bleeding.
She really did need my help. I put her up bridal style in my arms. I could tell she was hurting she couldn't feel her back.
"Felix please your hurting me"She said
"Just a little more were close to our floor" I said
"please Felix stop" She said her voice cracking at the end
"We're almost there"I said as we approached the door.
As we approached the door I kicked the door and it swing open.
"Where the hell were you Felix?"I thought some happened?!"Oscar said as I walked in
"What happened?!"Olly said as he saw Cathy in my arms.
"She got hurt"I said as I went to the couch and laid her there.
"What happened to her?Olly asked
"I don't want to talk about it...and bring the first aid kit"I said to Olly and he went upstairs.
"Do you feel any better?"I asked
"Do I look goddamn ok?!...I fell of a 5 story building to my back!"She said in a hurt voice.
"She what!?"Oscar asked
"Felix I thought you were taking care of her after she went upstairs!"Omar said
"JUST SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!"I shouted angrily and they stood quiet.
"She tried escaping"I said as I looked at her
"Oh"Omar said
"Here"Olly said as he handed me the first aid kit.
I grabbed it and started getting some stuff.
"Can you at least stand up and go to the bathroom and out this on your back" I said handing her a a bottle rubbing alcohol.
"Felix I barely wanted you to carry me here"She said as she put her left hand in her face.
"Can I at least cure your hand"I said looking at her bleeding hand.
She didn't say anything she just put her hand out for me to cure it.
I looked at the boys signaling the, to leave us here alone,and they did.
"Why did you tried to leave" I asked as I got her hand and with some tweezers and started to carefully take the glass out.
"Huh?" I asked again since she didn't answer
"I just thought if I left..you guys will not be killed by the other guys and you wouldn't have problems with us"She said
"But if you did left they wouldn't have anything to use against us to kill before us.....but then again-"I was saying but she cut me off
"So you guys just took us to not kill you to kill us first not you!?'She said as she tried to stand up and she did
"No you got it to wrong way let me-" "No ok I was barely starting to think you were different but your just the same as everyone! "You just use people don't you?!You use till you don't need them?!Right?!!"She shouted as she tried walking up the stairs but failed to and fell.
"Hey please....no that's not it!" I said trying to help her up
"Don't touch me!"She said backing away
"Please just-"
"Just leave me alone!.....I rather be hurting my whole life than to be with people like you!"She said and tried crawling up the stairs. She made it up the stairs and went in the room and locked the door.
"Please Cathy open up.... Let me help you!"I said and I punched the door and rested my head.
"You know how would you help me!........just let me go"She said saying the last part soft.
"I don't want to let you go...."I said in a low voice...and slid down the door.
---------------
Hey guys sorry for the long wait. Hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did. The girl that took Jess is one of the new characters thetider . Just if you guys are wondering I didn't write the last chapter this girl has been helping me. B3auty_qu33n . Thank her for the last chapter.
Dang Felix loves Cathy or not? Is he or she having Stockholm syndrome? Or what
Comment what you think
And guys please vote i KNOW it's just more than 7 people reading this please!
See y'all later in the next chapter