I escaped from them but left Cathy

~JESSICA POV~

After me and Omar talked I went downstairs. 

*(I'm still scared from what happened at OG's house)*

I wanted to leave buying didn't know how, I went in the bathroom lock the door and sat on the toliet seat thinking but there was too much noise, I went out and saw Oscar & OG playing cards in the front porch. Now I know what to do; I went outside and ask:

"Can I come here to get some fresh air," I ask nervously.

"Sure whatever," OG said he didn't look up to see if it was me or Cathy.

I keap looking at them when I was walking to the balcony , after a few mins I started to leave,so I got on top of the balcony and jump but I fell..."dammit" I whisper, I look to see if they saw me but NO. So I started walking and keap looking back but when Oscar won, he jump from his chair. OG looked over he said "where is she?" OG got up real quick. Oscar went over t the balcony and saw me walking "there she is" Oscar yelled.

"Oh SHIT!" I started to run.

Oscar jumped of the balcony and started to run after me. I ran down around all of these houses, but hey I'm near my house. I knock but nobody answered, I saw Oscar  I started to run to this store nearby that's when Oscar took a break.  I just keep running. OG came with a car and said "come on".

Ok I was tired so I hide behind the trash cans, so they wouldn't find see me.  They drove down, but they didn't see any sign of me, so they left. So I started running in the neighborhood to go to my house again.

___________________________OMAR POV__________________________

*Ring,Ring,Ring*

Omar answered his phone : "hello."

"She ranaway again?" Oscar said

"Who?!" 

"I think Cathy?"

"No Cathy is right next to......" I dropped my phone and ran outside in the middle of the street, yelling " U SON OF A BITCH?" 

Cathy came " what's ur fucking problem?!" She said

I told her

Oscar & OG came In the hose 

"How the hell she got away," Omar yelled

"She ask to get some air because....I think she was still scared" Said OG

Omar throw the chair across the living room and went outside for a minute.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*****THE NEXT DAY*****

She bump into a boy who looks older than her....

~A.) She gets kidnapped

OR

~B.) She gets invited to a party