Chapter 7

I crept open the door. There were lasers everywhere. Time to try out my gymnastics. I did a front flip, 360 pike, twister, lunge, aerial, into a standing ovation.

     This was a cheerleading routine able to win the nationals, I smirked. Although the challenge wasn't over. I had to cross over a body of water filled with sharks.

     What the heck! This is obviously not your average household. I rolled my flaming eyes.

     I bit my finger, making it bleed a bit, filling a little bubble that was really red. I spilled it into the water. This caught the sharks' attention.

     This way I jumped on one shark to another to cross the body of water just like Dora style when she crossed a lake by stepping on some alligators' head.

     Thanks Dora for your common sense. I arrived at the safe. Until a robot came out.

     "How may I help you sir?" I asked. "There has been an intruder, do you know who it is?" The robot asked.

     "Nope, not a clue."
     "If you have seen him please contact me."
     "Wait, I have!" You see Zach and Devin can only see through the cameras, they can't hear through it.
     "Who? Where?"
     "This kid named Devin, he has brown hair, dark blue eyes, and a tan."
     "Oh, I see," running out door to search for him. I looked back to the safe. I put in the combination 1, 7, 9, 2.

     It sprung open. The security camera wasn't in an angle to see it. But I saw it. And it was beautiful. A tear dropped on my face, I closed the safe and ran out, riding my skateboard through the house to his room. For there was a door near the safe to get out.

     They kept asking me what was in it. But I wouldn't budge. To this day, I haven't told anyone about it.

     It was a picture of a perfect world, where people and animals could peacefully live. And peace fulfilled to us all. I longed for that to come true and hopefully before the game ends. That was the only time I lost a mini game.

     Francie gave us a puzzled look. "Hey guys?" Troy looked at her, "yeah?"

     "Do you feel that?" She asked. "Feel what?" He asked. "Something's dripping..." She said as she looked up. She screamed.

     A huge black spider as large as a room webbed Francie into a womb, carrying her off. I ran after her.

     It took everyone else a second to process what just happened. Then they all ran out, chasing after us.

     "Let her go!" I yelled. Francie started crying, "h-help me Zodiac." She sniffed, "I'm not as strong as you think." The spider led her to a dark room in room 316.

     By this time, everyone had already caught up to me. We were all outside the door. We all glanced at each other and barged in.

     "Let her go!" Said the professor. The spider was in the corner, holding Francie. Mag threw a desk at it, which seemed to anger it.

     Troy and Zach punched it multiple times. And that's when it started feeding. It started with Francie's head. "Noooooo!" She screamed.

     I slid down and sliced 2 of it's legs off. Her blood spilled off from it's mouth. It licked it's mouth.

     It finished eating her, with her last sentence, "thank you for every-" then cut off.

     The professor got angry and killed it, smashing it's head into the wall and pulling off it's legs.

     It died but Francie also died. Our faces fell and we all got quiet.

     Mag started sobbing quietly. "Don't thank us idiot." Zach looked around, "it's one of our faults and I'm not going to forgive you," giving everyone a deadly stare.