Chapter 2

I left Zach to go explore the halls while he left to go meet Mag and Francie. There was an infirmary surprisingly, most of my schools never had one. There was a bed to lay on and weird looking medicine on the shelf. The room seemed creepy so I left after a few minutes.

     After I explored everywhere, which was nothing special. Pretty much what every school has. Although there was one suspicious door that wouldn't open and said, "Keep Out." I decided it was some teachers' lounge room or something to do things.

     Actually by the time I finished looking around, class was starting. I took a shortcut to class 104, exploring paid off. I was the first to enter and sat at the very back where there was gum on the wall and inappropriate writing. The first kid came in. He had a red aura. I smirked. Well he's not going to live happily. That's when something strange happened.

     Everyone that entered the classroom had a red aura. A sweat broke out on my forehead. And that's what made it scary. No one had a clue of what I saw. It was just a blotchy spot of red. The girl with green eyes came in, of course she had a red aura too. My friends came in and noticed me, sitting around me.

     Zach was next to me, Mag was infront of me, Francie was infront of Zach, Devin was on my left, and some random guy with purple hair was infront Devin.

     The professor walked in, locked the door, and walked forward. He had a green aura. I wasn't sure what would happen next. I looked in the window, I myself had a red aura, I've never seen my own aura. I wouldn't find out anything by just accusing him of something or so. So I just watched him for a bit. Class began.

     The kid infront of Mag was seriously annoying. He was always trying to gain attention. Singing songs out of nowhere, jumping up and down. I was seriously starting to think he had a mental problem.

     I whispered to Zach. "Dude what is wrong with him?" Pointing to the kid hopping around.
     Zach almost bursted out laughing. "This is too funny," wiping a tear away from laughing to hard afterwards.

     Mag gave Zach a flirtatious smile and turned back towards the class. We gave each other a look. I pretended to gag while Zach smiled.

     The professor was acting suspicious. I started to get curious about him afterwards. Every few seconds or so, say about 10, he would look towards the closed door. I wondered what exactly was he looking for?

     His foot would tap occasionally and cough a few times. I put my feet on my desk and started to sleep.

     "HEY!" The professor yelled out. "Pay attention!"
     I grumbled,"w-what?" Everyone looked in my direction.
     "Get up!" He yelled.
     I stared at him intensely, he even flinched but didn't back down. I stood up and walked out of class. I could hear the whispers already.

     By the time I walked out the classroom, my stomach started hurting. The hallway looked a bit dizzy. Stumbling over the lockers, I remembered about the infirmary.

     I left to there and pretty much crashed the place. I took a look at the medicine on the book shelves. Weird, the nursed wasn't here. Reading each right to left, I saw, diarrhea, headache, diabetes, stomach ache, X. I took the stomach ache and quickly drank it.

     I felt much better after that. I went back to the classroom but everyone was gone. I swear this is the right classroom. I walked out and looked at "104." I walked back in and the class was there.