Chapter 4 {Angelo}

I enter the gates of  Kingsley Cape University, looking at the amazing University that I attend. Students of all races and almost every age are walking to classes or just sitting on the ever green grass in the different quads. I drive straight to my parking spot to go into my apartment and change my clothes. I know it's a bit weird that I live at home and at school but I'm rich so I don't really care. 

I walk in to the apartment and wave and the girl at the desk, I think I slept with her two weeks ago but I wouldn't remember they all look the same to me I guess. As I enter the elevated I start taking my cardigan and my belt off just so that when I enter the apartment and take these annoying pants off.

I unlock the door and walk in.  My nose scrunched up when I smell a feminine scent in my apartment, it is probably the last girl I fûcked whose perfume still lingers in this house. It smell amazing actually, I kinda like it. I walk straight to my room and open my wardrobe and look for my black jeans, and chilling shirt to wear. I grab my Yeezus jacket and put on my white sneakers. Once I'm done I spray on some of my own clone that I got made. It's called  APPEAL, because I'm so appealing.  The ladies love how I smell and no one smells like me.

As I'm about to close my wardrobe I hear a noise coming from the next room. I freeze. Who the hell could be in my apartment right now? I open my door and walk to the spare room. As I open the door I see a girl in a towel covering what looks like a body with the most amazing curves I've ever seen. The towel just ends under her butt and from my angle I can see she has a great one. I smirk and wonder how the hell she got a key, maybe she is my roommate for the semester.

I clear my throat and she turns around holding her towel tighter than before and looking uncomfortable and confused.

"Um excuse me. Who are you and what are you doing in my apartment " I stare at her blank and chuckle. Did she really just say this is her apartment?
"Hello do you speak English?  Or should I try another language for you to understand me?" She walks closer to me and stands behind the door trying to cover herself. I notice she has beautiful blue eyes with flecks of black in them. An odd colour for eyes but it intrigues me. She has an amazing skin tone that I crave to touch. This is so weird! What the hell am o saying she looks good to fûck, I have to give her that.

"Ok so you clearly don't speak English maybe I should try some Afrikaans?" I chuckle again looking her straight into her blue eyes and tilt my head. She humorous.

"My names Angelo D'amico and you pretty little thing are in my apartment. How did you even get in?" I smirk thinking of who even let her, and how she got them to.
Her eyes widened at what I said, then they looked around. I think she is embarrassed.
"Um can I please change, then we can talk in the kitchen" she froze and looked me in the eye "only if you don't mind " I nod slowly and back away from the door.
"I'll be waiting then" I smirk as I walk into the kitchen and open the refrigerator to grab an energy shake.  I sit on the bar stool and open my shake. I chug it down really quickly seeing as I was still hungry even after  having breakfast at home.
I hear the door open to see my new roommate  walk out looking really good. She was wearing a tight fitted black dress and a denim jacket with sneakers. She looked hot actually. Shit I'm acting so weird.
"So do you want to explain to me why you're staying in my apartment?" I turned to the kitchen as she was going to grab something from the fridge. She pulled up a fruit salad and  poured herself some water. " I hope you don't mind me eating I'm starving. "
"Um ok I just want an answer. How the fuck did you get in my place?"
She looked up at me in shock and disgust. She put her spoon down and looked straight at me. " There is no need to be so rude you know? I actually feel like I don't want to explain to you all you need to know is that I paid to live here, so this apartment is mine as much as it is yours "

What the he'll is she talking about? She paid?
"Ok wait, what do you mean you paid? This is my apartment."
She looked at me confused but carried on " Well I called an agency and they found this place for me, I had no choice but to take is seeing as I needed to leave home" she looked upset when she mentioned leaving home. I eyed her not very happy, because I know who did this. My mom. She called someone to open up my place for someone else. Now I'm irritated.

"Well listen here princess, this is mainly my apartment so we going to have to set some rules. Don't. And I mean don't bring over your boyfriend" that's if she had one. I scoffed at what I said and it earned me an unhappy face from my new 'roommate' "no parties without my permission, and no sèx" I paused and looked at her and smirked " unless it's with me" then I winked.
She looked disgusted. She grabbed her salad and marched straight to her room.
Girls. They're such drama queens.

After leaving my new roommate in her room 'sulking' I decided to just get to the cafeteria and meet up with some friends.

People were walking everywhere talking bout really loudly, which was actually annoying seeing as I get irritated really quickly. A couple of people greet me from left to right as I walk through the courtyard to the cafeteria. This place hasn't changed much still looks the same. Boring. Same plants in the middle, surrounding the fountain. The ugly red varsity flags hang on the left building of the law section and the motto.

'You can only reach your goals when you act towards them'

Stupid? I know, but this university is the best in the country.
As I reach the cafeteria and walk inside I walk straight to my table, the only black table. I spray painted and claimed it as mine. The best table right in the middle of everyone. As I walk closer I see my best friend Duke. I've known him for like my whole life we grew up in the same estate, went to the same school since pre primary and the same high school . You could say he is like my brother. The blonde haired freak almost looked like me. So I was told, lots of people say we look like twins, the only difference is I'm Italian and he is British.
The girls fall for him as hard as they fall for me. I'm not surprised I mean we both have green eyes, I guess that's the charm.
Sitting next to him are these two girls I don't even know. My other friends Michael and Bobo. And my only girl friend Monica. We've been friends since I was in high school. I used to have a crush on her and I tried for so long to go on a date with her, she was the only girl that turned me down. When she finally said yes I realized how cool she was and just wanted her as a friend.

"Hey you Losers, move up" Duke turned around and smiled, he shooed the two girls away and I sat down.
"Where have you been you dipshït? You missed the first years orientation yesterday, there are some hot babes that I can't wait to get with."
"I was at home, sleeping. " I looked at Monica and she looked zoned out
"Plus I arrived this morning to find a roommate living in my apartment. And she is kinda hot" I winked at Duke.  "But she doesn't seem like my type, she's..... Too uptight"
Duke cringed as we both don't like uptight girls they're just to much to deal with. But we never back down from a challenge if given one.
"If you can loosen her up, I'll pay you like 1000 bucks?" So you have to get her out of my way. But if you can't you pay me 1000 bucks" I smirked, knowing the year of challenges has begun.
He looked at me and chuckled, nodding his head.

"Game on"

I hope you liked this chapter.
Sorry I've been away for too long, I've just been so busy I haven't even had time to think about writing with all my assignments and projects. Anyway I really don't expect like 100 votes or comment but 10 votes and 10 comments would be great!!

You know I love you guys. The voters, the commentators and the you (my special) silent readers❤️❤️❤️