The guild

You had been in the guild for as long as you can remember. Growing up with Natsu and Gray can be difficult but you managed to get by with Levy and your other friends.

The day had been quiet until you heard Natsu burst through the with happy trailing behind him.

"Well look who's back" Levy said next to you ,humor covered her tone.

A small smile appeared on your face with the fact the the guild was as exciting as ever. Things were going normal until fear took over Lucy's face. Standing up you slowly walked over to her to find out what had happened only to find that Natsu and Gray had caused Erza to drop her cake.

As a scary arua fromed around Erza you and Lucy decided that it would be the best thing to just slowly back away before one or the both of you got hurt

And just like that Erza, Gray and Natsu tumbling and fought,you let out a sigh in relief.

"Are you okay" Lucy and Levy asked in unison before giving a slight glam e at each other.

"Ya it just seams that the guild will never change and I hope it stays that way" a smile appeared on your face as you looked up at your friends

Time went by and before you knew it every body in the guild hall was laughing and having fun. Natsu and Gray were actually getting along which they rarely did. You were just glad that things were as normal as always.

That is until Natsu and the rest of your team walked up to you and Lucy and asked if you wanted to go on a job request. hmmmm... you thought. you did need to help Lucy pay the rent. Because after all the two of you shared a apartment

Agreeing you, Lucy and the others headed out as the strongest team in Fairy tail.

A/N

im sorry if this is a short chapter, but i hope you enjoyed it, ill try and update as often as i can. i know that there is no GrayxReader in this part but there will be in the next chapters. please vote and comment. thank you and don't forget to check out my other stories.

-scamper2000