Like moms on black friday

Matthew pov
I told lizzy that we were together walking out into the stage and greeted with screaming girls and I smiled but my ears hurt. Literally they remind me of moms on Black Friday lizzy looks at me and laughs.
"Did I say that out loud" I say as flashes and camera buttons are being hit.
"Yes, yes you did" lizzy said waving to the crowd while smiling she gets along so well with the fans.
" So Bart switched Rebecca with Taylor since there gonna tell the fans today about whatever they are so your with me" Cameron says walking up to lizzy and she shifts uncomfortably.
"Why can't she be with me and whoever was with Taylor could be with you" I say a little harsh but he is always trying to get with lizzy and that's annoying to me.
" because I told Bart that I would be with lizzy" Cameron said steeping closer to me and some of the fans had confused looks. Lizzy sighs and motions to some of the fans that were probably recording.
"Matt it's fine" lizzy says shifting her get and shrugging at me. Cameron smirks at me and walks back to Nash who frowns probably because Taylor and Rebecca who were receiving a microphone.
Rebecca pov.
Today we were gonna tell the fans and Aaron jogs over to us with a microphone and I thank him. Taylor gathers the girls attention and the tool goes quite.
"Ok see we have something to tell you" Taylor said smiling at me. Just then Matthew started screaming "REBECCA IS PREGNANT" and screaming is everywhere.
"NO NO NO NO NO IM NOT PREGNANT IM JUST DATING TAYLOR" I say trying to call them down and Taylor nods his head. The screams stop and start again and there is many words out there like "oh my god" or "slut" or "how cute" at least most of them are nice I think and turn to see a uncomfortable lizzy between Cameron and Matthew look mad.
Lizzy pov
I wasn't really mad about being with Cameron to be honest he made a stupid mistake but he did it in the heat of the moment for me so I'm just uncomfortable that him and Matt are looking each other I hate this so much can't they just be friends again.
"Hey are you okay" Rebecca said walking over to us. I smiled and nodded and she informed us that everybody is getting ready for the private meeting things. Me and Cameron walked to our booth and he looked at me pouting.
"What" I said laughing and he still had a frown.
"Why would I ever lose someone so beautiful" he said looking sad and sighing.
I blushed and tried to cover my face with my hands and hair.
"Stop" he said serious and I looked up
At him confused.
" why do you have to hide your face I love to look at it that and..." He said trailing but I covered his mouth with my lips.
He laughed and smirked at me and we sat down and started signing and taking pictures with the girls eventually it ended and we went to go change and go get food we got in the room and Nash and Taylor we're arguing.
"SHE WAS MINE FIRST" Nash said shoving Taylor. Taylor punched Nash right in the jaw and Nash looked taken back then gained stability and kicked him in the stomach but Cameron broke it up.
"FUCK YOU CANIFF FUCK YOU" Nash said running his hand through his light brown hair and walked out slamming the door.

A.N
HOLA so I'm taking these NASA CLASSES and there is some cute kid in there so yeah just so you guys know lol bye.