Chapter 5

By the time we got back to the hotel it was already 5 in the morning and we had a convention starting at 9:30 and not ending till 10 pm.
"That was fun" Matthew said I look down at my hands and they are still locked with his.
"Yeah it was" I reply.
"Ok I'm gonna go to bed since we have to wake up early" he said hugging me .
We walked into the hotel room and there was no room to sleep.
"You can sleep in my room if you like there's two beds so" Matthew replies kind of nervous rocking back and fourth on his heels.
"Sure" I replied looking back to see if there was any space on the floor but there was nothing. We walked into his room which was surprisingly a average clean.
"You can sleep in my bed I'll sleep on carters" Matthew tells me taking off his shirt. I just climb in the bed and turn off the little lamp. Matthew walks toward the bed and kisses my cheek.
"Goodnight" Matthew whispers. then turns off the light.
The next day I'm woken by breathing. I see Matthews's beautiful face next to mine.
I can't help but stare I bite my lip. I wanna kiss this boy.
" you know you can kiss me right" he murmurs there's that morning voice that weakens me.
I look st him schooled and he mumbles a beautiful little just kidding.
"Sorry but carter's bed stinks so I came in here"
"It's fine" I manage to say. I was about to get up when I hear the door unlock. Dammit Cameron I think to myself.
Cameron looks at Matthew then me and frowns but recovers quickly.
"Oh what is this" carter asked smirking.
"Nothing" I mumble. "you guys
Took all the space with your fat bodies" I continue laughing remembering how we looked.
"Well get up guys so we can go eat breakfast" Nash said getting up from where he was sitting. I got up and walked to my room I opened up my messy suit case and picked out an outfit. I decided to wear some white converse that were high tops and black jeans with a plain white crop top.
"Are you dressing up for cameron or Matthew"? Rebecca questioned me.
"Ha ha very funny and for your info neither" I told her waking to the restroom to brush my teeth.
"Ok sure I don't know which one you like or maybe you like both" Rebecca popped her head into the restroom with a grin.
"Shut up" I mumble.
"Ok let's go" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door.
"Ok" I take in a deep breath because what if they think I'm leading them on I shake the thought away and follow Rebecca down the hall to the elevator to go eat.