Chapter 4

Cameron is reading over my shoulder and he is hovering over me
"You like me huh" cameron asks me looking into my eyes. I guess I had a burst of confidence so I pushed his head down to mine and kissed his lips
He then cups my cheek I never thought anything could feel this good. I then remember I'm really hungry and pull away
"That was really nice but I'm hungry" I say. he chuckles then say
"Ok let's eat" he replies.
We eat our chicken nuggets and drink our sprite. then about ten minutes later I fall asleep on Cameron's chest. I hear a lot of laughing out side of the door and the it opens pouring in all the magcon boys and Rebecca.
"Whoops" Rebecca says laughing . I grab the pillow and throw it at her but instead I hit Matthew.
"Ow" Matthew says
"sorry Matthew" I groan it is like four in the morning. then everybody is squishing in on the king size bed and falling asleep. I take a picture and post it on my Instagram with the caption
Really uncomfortable but it's all good
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I laugh because we look like a big ball of people. Then I hear a voice I snap my head back at the bed to hear who was making the noise it was Mathew .
"What time is it"he asked in a sexy raspy voice.
"U-um I d-don't know" I stumble and Im shocked at my loss of words I see Matthew smirk.
"it's on your phone loser" he laughs
"Oh r-right ok it's 4:16" I groan at the time I'm so hyper I feel like I can run a mile but it's too far.
"You wanna go somewhere" Matthew asks me . um I'm guessing he is not a mass murderer so yeah what the heck.
"Sure" I reply.
"Get up and put on some shoes then"
He says I obey and put on my Nike slip on sandals . We are in Seattle I love this city. Matthew grabs my hand and I feel butterflies in my stomach from his touch. I shiver and mentally cuss myself out for not bring my sweater he must think I did it on purpose i Hate being cliché.
"Are you cold" he questions me. um no it's not Like thirty degrees in winter in Seattle !!
"No" I reply. He raises one eyebrows but let's me be.
"Ok so where do you wanna go" he asks me. we are currently under the space needle well next to it same thing.
"Over here. I lead him to a museum that has a iMax theater in it.
"Hi what movies are playing right now" I ask a girl who is about nine teen maybe she looks at me rolls her eyes and looks at Matthew this city must learn some respect. her shirt is showing way to much skin in her chest area . she blows her bubble and twirls her hair.
"Is this your brother" she asks um no
"No" I reply with some attitude so she knows if she steps foot out of that little box I am going to beat her ass.
"Oh that's too bad what are you doing what some girl like this" she tells Matthew blowing another bubble that's it. I reach into the little thing to pay and pop her bubble and shove her face cause I can't really do anymore damage .
"You little ugly bitch" she says in her annoying voice oh gosh I'm gonna hurt you, I grab Matthews hand and walk with him down the street . I see a homeless man sitting on a curb and walk up to him. I sit down next to him and pull out a twenty
"I'm going to give you this but in one condition no drugs no beer" I tell him he looks at me confused then nods an ok .
I then take Matthew hand again and we go sit down at a park bench.
"Why did you do that" Matthew asked me curiously.
"I don't know I just realized that maybe he doesn't deserve to be on the streets" I say.
"True wanna go back to the hotel before they think we have been kidnapped"
"Yeah we should probably go" I say taking his hand and walking the long way to the hotel to flip off that girl in movie theater box.