Chapter 4 - Under One Roof

We went outside of the Witch’s Den to welcome the werewolf after leaving the witch’s den we’ve arrived at our living room, I saw Megan still walking there back and forth.

“Mikael! I tried to sleep but I couldn’t so I went to Flynn’s room to check if he was already sleeping and guess what? HE IS! OH MY GOD! I can’t believe vampires can sleep, but I’ve seen twilight and Edward doesn’t sleep and it was romantic when she was just guarding Bella while she was sleeping.” Megan outraged. “I have no knowledge of what you’re referring to.” I replied. “Oh yeah right, you’ve been 6 feet below the ground for 113 years which is worse than living under a rock for a century!” she yelled. “Oh, you’re mom’s here. I am so sorry Mrs.?” She awkwardly said. “Please just call me, Viktoria” my mom replied.

Our conversation was interrupted when one of my father’s vampire disciple went inside our house and whispered something to my mom.

“He’s here.” My mom told me and Megan. “Megan, go wake Flynn up, he has to meet the werewolf.” I commanded Megan. “hold up, what am I? Your ghost maid? I am not your slave you can’t do that to me ya know.” Megan nagged. “Just do it.” I said in a very serious tone. Megan got startled and went upstairs to wake Flynn up. Flynn went downstairs and sat with us as we waited for the werewolf’s arrival.

Moments later, the werewolf arrived. He was wearing a dark blue jacket and was full of dirt and some small wounds on the face.

“Oh my God. Why is he like that? He’s not the Jacob type. He looks like he could transform into a puppy not a wolf.” Megan said. “Megan, that is inappropriate and harsh!  Watch your mouth!” Flynn told Megan. “Hi! My name is Mikael, I am a half vampire/ half wizard, this is Megan The Ghost. Flynn the Vampire. We’re all teenagers here. At least, we look like one.” I greeted and told the werewolf.

“What’s your name?” I asked. “My name is Caleb.” He quickly responded.

“Now, you have to leave the house. We have to vacate the house immediately before the Breathers and God knows whatever comes here  and decide to massacre everyone.” My mother commanded. “What? Right now? But it’s in the middle of the night! Where are we supposed to go? I may be a ghost but I ain’t sleeping on the street!” Megan exclaimed. “My God, Megan! You complain a lot for a ghost!” Flynn shouted. “And you guys, say ‘God’ more often than humans do considering that you’re a vampire and that’s weird.” Megan replied sarcastically. “You know what? We’re vampires not the ghost whisperer! This isn’t a show so if you think we could solve your issues, well guess what?! WE CAN’T!” Flynn responded. “Wow! You’re so dramatic, you should consider going to Hollywood.” Megan said.

“Stop. Aren’t you ashamed? We have a visitor.” I told them. “We’re sorry.” Megan and Flynn responded. “It’s okay. I’m cool with it.” Caleb replied.

“Mother? You’re going now?” I asked. “Yes, my child. The keys to the new house is inside your car. Take care my son. Take care of your friends too. I have to go.” My mother said and then left.

“Well your mother is really responsible isn’t she? I mean, leaving all of us here. That’s just so much fun.” Megan said sarcastically. “Say another bad thing about Victoria and I swear you’ll be sent out to where you belong right now!” Flynn angrily said. “You can’t kill me Flynn. I’m already dead.” Megan replied.

“Can you guys quit it?! Flynn get the car ready, we’re moving now!” I ordered Flynn. Flynn used his vampire super speed to get the car ready while I used mine to pack our things. After 5 minutes we were ready to leave.

“Caleb on the front with Flynn, Megan, we’ll be at the back.”  I said. “You have a crush on me don’t you?” Megan said. “You’re delusional.” I replied. “Oh my god! You do have a crush on me! But sorry, you’re too old to be my type.” Megan teased. “I do not have a crush on you.” I calmly replied and went inside the car.