Surprise

"Takao-kun, Midorima-kun, here's your lunch. I hope you like it."

"I don't want anything from you." Midorima glanced at the lunchbox coldly. "I only came here because this stupid dragged me along with him. So don't be so proud about it."

"Thanks, [L/name]-san. Really, Shin-chan? I thought it was you who keeps begging me to come along."

"I'm not." He turned his head with a 'hmph' like a princess with teddy bear issues. Maybe that's why he had a teddy bear with him.

Takao left the both of you to go buy a drink from the machine. The two of you decided to remain silent. It was awkward. You were eating your lunch when you noticed Midorima steals a glance at you. You looked at him and faked a smile to him but then he turned around. Your smile transformed into a grin of a serial killer. [Cue: dark background with strikes of lightning]

'This idiot is looking for trouble from me'

"Hey, why don't you eat the food I cooked for you? Do you think it's easy to make? Stop acting like a brat and look at me when I'm talking to you."

Midorima was jawdropped by your sudden change of mood. He didn't expect that coming from you. "Are you joking?"

"Do I look like joking to you? Now eat that food or I'll skin you alive and make a handbag out of you freaking skin. Or do you want me to feed you? Open your freaking filthy mouth now." You shoved a piece of rolled egg to his mouth but he pushed your hand away.

"I can eat by my own." He took the egg roll and took a bite, only to burn his tongue from the hotness of jalapeno paste that you put in. "My tongue! My tongue! It's burning! Are you trying to kill me??" Midorima screamed and jumping like monkey as a reaction of the hotness.

"Here, drink this." You handed him a jalapeno juice and he finished it off in one shot. Once again he when screaming and jumping before he ran to a nearby water cooler. As he returned, he went straight at you and grabbed your hand.

"You bitc-"

"Shin-chan, what are you trying to do to [last name]-san? Are you out of your mind?" Takao returned just in time to save you from Midorima's rage.

"This girl is messing with me. I'll teach her a lesson."

"Stop!" Takao break you free from Midorima and covered you behind him.

"I'm sorry, Midorima-kun. It was my fault. I'll cook a better food for you next time." You said sadly and started to sob. You didn't plan to cry at first but then it pours as you didn't expect for him to shout at you like that. Yeah, you are still a girl after all.

"What are you saying, [L/name]-san? Your cooking is delicious. This carrot is the one who can't taste right. Stop crying, please." Takao held your shoulders and wiped the tears from your face. You were shocked by the distance that is very close between the two of you that your heart began to pound.

"You're such an unbelievable person, woman. Are you bipolar or something? Takao, don't fall into her act. She's lying!"

"Go away, Shin-chan!" Takao chased him off while you grinned at Midorima from behind. Once again he was dumbfounded and left straight away.

'This is just the beginning!' You said to yourself.

"Are you okay now?" Takao speaks softly to you. His kindness makes you feel safe and comfortable even though your heart was beating like crazy. "Don't worry about him. I'll talk to him later."

"Thank you, Takao-kun."

~~~~~

That girl is crazy! What is wrong with her? I'll get my revenge on you, you gorilla girl. You messed up with the wrong guy.

Let me check the Oha-asa first. What's her sign again?

~~~~~

School has ended and you just finished sending the books to the staff room. You walked to the shoe lockers and headed straight to yours. As you open the locker, a letter fell off. You open and read it.

'Dear [L/name], I have something to talk to you. Meet me at the back of the gym after school. Sincerely, your secret admirer.'

"A love letter!?? Oh my God! I never thought someone will confess to me. This is a dream comes true!" You ran to the direction of the gym innocently. Without you realized, someone was watching you from behind the rows of locker, grinning like a maniac.

Whistling happily at the back of the gym building, you waited patiently for the one to come.

Five minutes passed.

Fifteen minutes passed.

'This can't be accepted. Is he trying to fool me? He'll pay for this. But.. what if he's really in love with me? Fine! I'll wait for another five minutes. If he don't show up, I'll find him and pull his hair off one by one.'

You walked back and forth along the yard to ease your restlessness. Then, something caught your eyes. There's a medium sized box hidden behind the bushes. You got curious and walked to it. You saw your name written on the box.

'I'm sorry for what happened during lunch. Please accept this as my apologize.'

Your heart pounds when the words finally get into you. There's only one man who might did this. 'Is this real? He's the man who wanted to confess to me? Midorima Shintarou?'

You opened the box slowly with your shaking hands. You peaked into the box and what you saw are..

Frogs. Freaking frogs. A whole lot of them.

The moment the box was wide open, a troop of frogs jumped out of the box onto your head and body. You fell to the ground, screaming and shouting for help.

It your second worst nightmare. Slimy sticky mushy frog. You ran away from the spot tripping and stumbling for a couple of times

"I hate you, you four eyes buttface!! I'll kill you this time and send your soul to the underworld by myself and watch you rot in it as I drink your blood from your skull."

"Where's Midorima Shintarou?" You shouted as you slammed open the door of the gym. Your face looks like it's ready to kill a person and there's a killer aura surrounding you.

Everyone in the gym was shocked by the loud bang. Takao noticed you and ran toward you hurriedly.

"[last name]-san, what's wrong?"

"Where is that stupid carrot?"

"Shin-chan? He's skipping practice today. He said his stomach hurt from lunch. Why are you looking for him?"

"Nothing. I'll see him tomorrow. Send him my best regard."

You stomped your way from the gym, leaving behind the confused man. Only you and the God knows the turmoil in your head right this moment. But not even you know what will happen to him if he was there just now.