Finding Her

I walked for days. Nothing.
I slept, ate, drank, and walked. Nothing.
I ran, fell, swam, and jumped.
Nothing.
1 Year Before
I walked up to her. She smiled her perfect smile. Her dress was as white as snow. Her long blond hair flowed in the wind. I held her hand. She leaned her head on my shoulder.
"I love you."
3 Month Later
The police left my door step. I shut the door and leaned on it. I slipped down the door and onto the ground. A tear fell down my face. They couldn't find her.
4 Months Later
I ate a bite of dinner and went to bed. I wasn't hungry. I wanted her. She was all I cared about. I needed her. A knock on my bedroom door. It opened. My mom stepped in. A tear fell down her face.
"They found her body"
2 Months Later
I cried. I cried for 2 months. I hardly ate. I hardly drank. I hardly slept or spoke. I'm running away to find her tomorrow. I don't care what they say. She is alive. I will find her.
3 Months Later
I walked for days. Nothing.
I slept, ate, drank, and walked. Nothing.
I ran, fell, swam, and jumped.
Nothing. I made it to the hill. The last time I saw her was here. I remember it like it was yesterday day. I walked up to her. She smiled her perfect smile. Her dress was as white as snow. Her long blond hair flowed in the wind. I held her hand. She leaned her head on my shoulder.
"I love you."
~~~
Just because your loved one is deceased doesn't mean they're not still there. All you need is the memories. Remember them and they will always live on.