Chapter 15

We sat there awkwardly. I mean what was I suppose to do? Walk up to his mom, pull her into an very uncomfortable hug and smile then say "Hey I'm Tamia and I was 10.5 seconds away from totally having sex with your son "?

I swallowed as she continued to stare at us then she sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose in fustration.

"Kaleb...uh is this Tamia? " she asked.

"Yeah.. uh this is Tami my girlfriend, "he murmured.

"Kaleb are you crazy? On my sofa of all places! You shouldn't be having sex in my living room and I hope you are protecting yourself. Tami I don't want you to make mistakes I've made--"

"Mom what the hell is that suppose to mean? I'm not dad, if I were to get Tami pregnant I wouldn't run from responsibility, "he said.

"Of course you're not your father. I just worry about you son and when I walk in on you and your girlfriend in the middle of foreplay I become even more worried sweetie. Tami I believe you mother is Teresa, "Kaleb's mother said arching an eyebrow in inquiry.

I swallowed. Oh damn. Here it comes, I was prepared for the worst honestly. My cheeks had turned red, I mean I had just been caught with my nipple in Kaleb's mouth. I couldn't believe that just happened to me and by the woman I'm trying in vain to impress.

I sighed. "Uh yes ma'am. It's nice to meet you Miss Cason, "I said my mouth curving into an weak smile.

"Well. you might as well call me Karen considering how close you've gotten with my son, "she said.

"Mom, "Kaleb groaned .

"Don't mom me. I'm going to the kitchen, do I have to watch you two or can you behave yourselves while I'm in the kitchen?" she asked.

Kaleb rolled his eyes annoyed. "Mom please go, I know Tami and I are embarrassed enough, "He pleaded.

"She sighed. "Like I said wrap it up, we don't need any little ones especially you Tamia, Teresa tells me you're bright. All A's and expecting to go to John Hopkins, "Karen continued.

"Uhm yes ma'am, "I responded.

"Don't let my foolish son defer you of those dreams, "she said and Kaleb grunt. I nodded with a smile and she left the room.

"Wow, me mum likes you, "he said.

This time my smile, was bright with force.

"Kaleb that was the most embarrassing thing ever. My first time having a guy or perform foreplay on me and his mom walks in on us,"I said.

He laughed in response. "I'm sorry about that love. She usually comes home around 9 and it's only 5,"he replied.

I sighed and leaned back closing my eyes in fustration. I felt a pressure beside me and I knew Kaleb was leaning back watching me.

"Am I that fascinating?"I asked sounding annoyed. I really didn't want to sound annoyed but it came out that way.

Today hadn't gone so well. The Tori and her fakeness thing and then the whole getting caught by his mom. How was she going to look at me the same?

"You wanna go upstairs, my bedroom door has a lock?"he offered.

"You're an Cabog, "I said using their Irish language.

Kaleb laughed in amusement. "Nikole must've taught you that word,"he responded still laughing.

I rolled my eyes. "Hey I think that It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is on, "I said and opened my eyes and looked at him. His blue grey eyes were glazing at me. Kaleb wore a smirk on his face .