Chapter 2

Saturday night was so embarrassing. Nikole had told me all about what happened the next day. Who in the hell serves Irish liquor at a high-school party? I walked out to my car and opened the door now I had to face Kaleb at school today. Hopefully he forgot all about what happened.

I sighed and started the engine. I turned up the radio when I heard Love and War by Tamar Braxton playing. This was my song and Tamar did it on this track for real.

I turned into the school parking lot and got out. I wasn't ready to go honestly. I was nervous and anxious. I sent a quick tweet saying, Don't feel like school today :/

I made my way into the school passing by people apparently just chilling.

"There's the party animal, "I heard Nikole voice say. I turned my head and grimaced.

"I can't believe your Irish ass let me drink that, "I retorted.

"Love I wasn't the one with you and I told that Amadán what was on my mind, "she admitted.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I threw my bag on my shoulder and we walked into our first period class room.

"I hate when you use these Irish sayings. What does that mean anyways? " I asked sitting in my seat.

Our first period is A.P. Chemistry. "Uh Amadán means Idiot, "she explained.

"Oh so what has been up with Kaleb anyways? " I questioned a little more than curious.

"Oh he has a new girlfriend, he's an arse you shouldn't even worry about him. He's an ape, "she said.

I nodded and turned towards the board. I knew I shouldn't have established feelings for him. He was such an ass. Grinding on me and feeling on me. He was such a player.

"Hey Sam is really cute though and he's on the basketball team, "Nikole offered.

Sam and Kaleb were both players. Sam was a blond with blue eyes. All American boy that every girls swoons over. Kaleb was the hot Irish guy that girls adored. It wasn't a coincidence when they became bestfriends. I couldn't understand why Nikole wanted to be friends with me. I was outgoing, sure but you wouldn't know that first meeting me because I was really shy.

I took a deep breath and focused on the equations on the board.

***

The bell rang for (C)Lunch and left the classroom and ran straight into A hard object. I tombled over onto floor.

"Shit I'm sorry love --Tami? "

I looked up into a pair of blue grey eyes.

"Oh it's you, "I said coldly. He looked at me confused.

"What's your problem? " Kaleb asked confused and held out his hand for me to take it. I hit it out of my face and stood up on my own.

"Nothing, I'm going to lunch, "I grumbled. Okay so maybe I was being a little harsh. It's not like we had been going out but I just didn't like the fact that two days ago he was complimenting me and grinding on me and now he all of a sudden has s a girlfriend.

He was too much of a player.

I walked pass him but then I felt a gentle grasp on my shoulder.

"Are you mad at me or something love?" he questioned his eyebrows furrowed.

"Why would I be mad? " I asked innocently.

"I don't know you tell me. I'm clueless, "he said.

I shrugged. "Well I don't like to be led on Mr.Cason, I understand you're used to women fawning all over you but seriously I'm not one of your play toys so if you don't mind I'm going to lunch,"I replied and shrugged his hand off my shoulder. He didn't put up much of a fight he just let go with a sigh and watched me walk away.

I can't believe I just did that to Kaleb Cason.

I went and sat at the table with Nikole and Casey and our other friend Tawny. The blonde. That's we called her.

"Tami I'm loving those shoes where did you get them? " Tawny asked.

I looked down at my Madden girl zorrba boots.

"I ordered them off that DSW website, "I explained.

"Okay does anybody have an explanation for why Kaleb just texted me cursing me out about talking too much. He such a Somahán,"Nikole mumbled shaking her head.

I bit my lip and looked over at my bestfriend. "Uhh that could be my fault. Okay so Kaleb has been complimenting me and all that jazz and we were dancing and he was flirting then then girlfriend, "I said all in one big sentence.

Everybody at the table was looking at me crazy. "What? " Everybody said at one time.

"Kaleb led me on and I snapped on him, "I explained then they all nodded.

"Whoa Tam you went gangsta. I never thought I'd see the day, "Casey said wiping a fake tear from his eye.

I rolled my eyes."I'm not going to let him be a jerk to me. He shouldn't play with people's emotions,"I responded.

"That's right love show that arse who's boss, "Nikole added.

"Nikole I love when you say the word ass, it's so funny. Arse, arse, "Casey mocked.

We all laughed except Nikole who just wore an annoyed look on her face.

I took a deep breath. Today would get better.

***

A/N:Vote Comment and Fan moi. :)