08 - Found

"Great. Now how am I supposed to know where Andy is." he groans, sitting beside me. I kept my eyes on the road, heading back.

"How did the woman know where he was?" I ask him, taking quick glances.

Chucky glances at me, "She's the mother." he says sternly.

I step on the brakes, and he hits his head on the dashboard again. This time, he bled.

"Shit," he says, "I'm bleeding." he glares at me, and I look back at him in annoyance.

"You killed the boy's mother?"

"The guy's mother." he corrects me, "The little shit's probably not a little shit anymore."

I close my eyes and turn my head back, opening it and sigh. "Where's Andy from?" I ask him, trying to ignore the worry I give to the mother.

"The hell I know?" he replies.

"But where did he live when you were with him?"

He sighs, "Chicago."

"Why's his mother here?"

"She was transferred from some special care to here, and I bet she was planning to visit Andy." he says nodding once.

I steer the wheel to the left and sigh, "I know how you can find the boy." I say. What the hell am I thinking. Am I seriously going to help this guy?

   Getting over with this could be easy, if he needs my help. But let me ask myself, why am I helping him exactly? I know it'd be crazy if I help him with the fact that he's a killer. I'm his enemy's niece. And I've got problems on my own. But despite all these insane connections, I feel like we have a connection. We both have the same tendencies.

I don't really know why I start to think this way, but it's true. I asked for this. This is the new adventure I've been waiting for, although, I never thought it would sound this crazy. But here it is. I know I'm not crazy, I know that I'm human. But I know that I have a purpose, I just don't know what it is. Maybe, just maybe, this is it. It sounds crazy, but we'll never know if we try.

   Think about it.This might be fate. Maybe he's right. Maybe I met Chucky for a reason, and that is to take revenge. Or maybe something else.

I glance back at Chucky as he raises his carved eyebrow, I smirk at him. He looks back, "You're kidding, right?" he says nonchalantly, his hand on his bleeding cut on his forehead.

"No, I'm not." I reply.

He agrees, "Okay then. How?"

"There are computers in City libraries," I start, "You can search his name there. Latest and even the oldest. But to find where he is exactly, you'll need a password to access that section." I say, still driving.

Chucky raises both his eyebrows and grins in amusement, "How come you never told me that?"

"How come you never asked?" I reply rolling my eyes.

 "How come you know about this?" he asks me, and I pause, then I look away.

"It's none of you business-"

He grunts, "You know, you're gonna have to tell me sometime."

I glance at him, "You wanna know the password?"

"What's the password?"

I slowly stop the car. "Here's the deal."

He groans, "I knew it." he shook his head, his hand still touching his cut. "What's the deal?" he asks in exasperation.

"I take you to the town library, then I head home to take a long rest."

"What?" he reacts, "You'll leave me in there?"

"Yeah. I thought you were a notorious killer? Don't you have a few skills?" I ask him, "Like going anywhere without anyone seeing you? It's like hide and seek.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Don't worry. I'll head home quick, just to rest." I start the engine, "Trust me."

He sneers, "Fine."

I glance at him and smile, "Thanks."

He looks away, "Yeah, yeah."

"Hey."

He looks back, "What?"

I take out my handkerchief and hand it over to him, "Wipe off that blood. I don't want you bleeding in my car." I bluff, but made sure I sounded serious.

He looks at it and slowly take it from me. I start driving, looking at the road. Chucky gently puts the hanky on his forehead, looking at me, smiling a bit. I take a quick glance, then back at the road, also a smile on my lips. He looks away and tries to hide the smile.

* * *

   The car parks at the back of the library at the middle of the night. Megan looks at Chucky as he gets out of the car. "Alright, you go get your beauty sleep, prettyface." he winks.

   Megan sneers and smirks, looking back at the road. "Be back quick." she orders him and drives off. While he watches her leave. Unsure if he should trust her or not.

   Chucky sneaks inside the library, avoiding the rooms where bright lights filled it. He slowly walks to the other section and finds the perfect spot. "Gotcha." he whispers.

* * *

"Andy, Andy, Andy." I mumble, typing through the keyboard and glancing at the screen. "Oh, thank you, Prettyface." I say and snicker.

Suddenly, I hear an indistinct humming at the hallway. It was a security guard. "And I thought I wouldn't have a problem tonight." I groan, glancing at the screen and looking at the file. California.

I scroll down and see a few topics connected to him, about me. Of course, I had to read them. Those wonderful memories of killing, it felt so good.

   Seeing my name on the paper, I can imagine everyone's reactions. Scared, Worrying, and Panicking. I scroll down once more and see a voodoo site. It looked pretty secretive. I click on the topic and indeed, it was secretive. I tried typing in the same password, and I got in. I laugh infamously, and look through the site.

   And guess what? I found one of the spells of Damballa. And that isn't the best part. I found out that John has been fucking with my mind. That asshole. I could've tranfered my soul a long time ago, if I only knew that I could do it with anyone. The chant only had a few different words.

"That motherfucker." I whisper in anger. I pound my hand against the table and made a loud thud.

"Who's in there?" The man suddenly speaks, his footsteps started to sound louder. I went down from the seat and hid behind the shelves. I waited until he walked pass the shelves. Go on, come and find me.

"Huh?" The man stops walking, looking at the computer. "What the-"

I jump on the man from behind and started strangling him using the mouse wire. He starts wobbling around, choking. He tries to grab on his gun, but I tighten my grip, making him fall on his knees. But he doesn't stop. I quickly grab the gun and press the gun close to his ribs and shoot him. He groans and tries to scream, but I strangle him again, choking him to death.

He then falls on the ground, with his eyes open. I grab the gun and shoot him once more.

"That felt good." I say and laugh, throwing the gun away and walking out of the building.