Chapter 5: St Matthews Hospital Part 2!

LISAS POV

and... When I came, he was already in surgery so I had to wait. It has been like 6 hours and I need to see if he's ok. When Shane woke up, I tried to give him a quick kiss and he refused. He told me he had to tell me something.... He told me that he was bi-sexual and my face was full of tears.

Shane's Mind.

Since I think I'm gonna die at the hospital, you might as well come out to everyone as pan-sexual. Lisa does not know this and neither anyone else.

Joeys POV.

There was an Urth Cafe in the hospital and I was little hungry, so I went downstairs and I asked Lisa if she wanted anything and she said no. I got a chicken sandwich, and when I went back up to the waiting room, the doctors said that he was in the recovery room and when I went in, all see is Lisa crying! I look and Shane and he gave me a weird face so I asked her what happened and she said that Shane was pan-sexual. Even though I already knew this, I pretended that I didn't and I tried to comfort her. Right after I hugged her, I heard a really long beep and on the machine. I saw a long line and I knew that he was not alive because I've been watching tons of doctor shows lately. So I called to doctors and they did CPR. Now Lisa is even crying more now.

LISAS MIND

OmG Shane just told me that he was bi-sexual and now I'm crying and Joey is comforting me. Everything is happening so fast and I don't know what to do. All of a sudden I hear Joey calling the doctor and then I see him doing CPR.

----------------------------------------------
Next Chapter will be posted on next Sunday!! I promise

XOXO