Chapter 2: Blindfolded...

JOEY'S POV

So remember how I adopted my pomsky? I decided to name it Oreo!! isn't it a cute name! Anyways, so I just wanted you guys to know that Wolf and Oreo are great friends now and there soy cute together!

I know you know I'm obsessed with Starbucks so guess what happened!!!?¿ There's one opening up right next to my house!! I'm soy latte lucky! I literally need a soy latte lol. I hope the service is good as the Starbucks on Sunset Blvd.!

If you don't know why I'm happy, I literally have to for drive 20 minutes to the closest Starbucks and now I don't have to!!!!!! A boy wants what it wants! Shootity Shoot Shoot!

STARBUCKS MANAGER POV

So our team of baristas and cashiers will be opening up our newest official Starbucks in L.A. on Chapman Ave.! This will happen on the 21st of December. The grand opening will feature entertainment as well as 50% off
all drinks!

JOEYS POV

Did I mention the drinks are gonna be 50% off! There will also be Lana Del Rey preforming! YASS BITCH!

I've also invited Meghan, Cat, Ingrid, David, and Shane to come along with me! Tomorrow is the 21st and I'm very excited! Also, Oreo and Wolf are going to have their first Christmas! ( I still don't know what to get them... )

I invited Shane over to do a What's in my Mouth challenge. We hanged out for a little while. We set everything up. " Hey guys so today I'm with Shane and were gonna do the what's in my mouth challenge..."

My blindfold was on my face and while Shane was about to put something in my mouth,I heard I Big Bang. Oreo and Wolf started barking very loudly.

I told Shane to check and see what was happening and I think he was holding Oreo and Wolf back with their leashes. Then I heard a huge bang while I was taking my blindfold off.

SHANES POV

So Joey Graceffa invited me to do a What's in my Mouth challenge and I accepted it. I drove to his house and then we hanged out for a while. Joey and I set up the lighting and tripod and stuff like that.

So Joey is blindfolded and I was about to put a piece of dog food in his mouth and and then Joey and I heard a Big Bang....
to be continued.
I hope you guys liked this chapter!! Vote and follow for more!
Instagram: j.o.e.ygraceffa
Xoxo