Chapter 1- The Valley

I woke up in Mom's car, we were stopped at a gas station. My long legs were cramped from being stuffed in the car for twelve and a half hours yet, it was a thirty six hour drive altogether. I slowly stretched out of the car as I opened the car door, my legs hurt bad. I continued to walk like an old lady into the gas station.

     My brother, Alex, who is my twin was laughing at me. I turned and gave him one of those "shut up or I'll kill you" looks. He knows I could beat him up so he stopped really quick. We're both fifteen and a half, our birthday is July 18th but we both say we're sixteen just to make it simple.
     I use the restroom and since it was a one person restroom i stretched a little I walked out of the restroom feeling 1000x better. I grabbed some beef jerkey and a snapple and went back out to Mom's car, I got distracted by the morning sun blinding me. It was very humid but yet their was a hint excitement knowing i was finally in the great state of California. I had already made myself a personal bucket list of thing to do in the sunny state. Like go to Hollywood, see the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and who knows, I may even run into the most gorgeous men of the eighties: Patrick Swayze and Rob Lowe! I wasn't into many boy bands, i was into the real actors like them, meeting them would be like meeting the Beetles back in the sixties (its still true;). I keep day dreaming about those two in front of the car until Alex honks the car horn a few times. I jump and run into the car, how long was I standing there?
     We finally made it to The Valley in Cali and my mom had this thing we did where we close our eyes while Mom takes us to a good view of every new house we move into, it's actually quite interesting. I open my eyes and I see at least a descent looking house, its not trashy yet its not fancy. It was by the beach and that was all I cared for. This feels like home.

💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚❤️
Authors Note: Hi lovelys!! I know ANOTHER FAN FIC. I have always had a love for Paul and he means so much to me. I would have written it sooner but I couldn't think of a main idea for the story. So, guess what??? I FOUND ONE!! I hope you guys enjoy. Words cannot describe my love for this amazing human being named Paul.
R.I.P Pablo