Chapter 10 - Its Showtime

Derrick's P.O.V
The reason why i told Lauren to go somewhere else is because i dont know what hes capable of . If he knows that liberty is my stepdaughter then he knows im with somebody . I cant have him kidnap my whole family and hold them all as hostage . I dont plan to tell Lauren about Liberty at all because shes going to loose her mind just like how im loosing mine . It is now 12:00 a.m. On the dot and we have an hour left . I began to put on my bullet proof vest and packed some guns . This whole thing isnt going to happen in the abandoned house but out on the field of it because it is in the middle of no where with nothing but land . I dont want liberty to be added on the list of those girls who are kidnapped and dismembered . So im going to be careful as i can . But ima show this nigga whats going to happen when you mess with a nigga's fam . Everybody got suited and waited in the main room .

Liberty's P.O.V
As i sat in the back of this van i just thought to myself out of all people , why ME ? What did i do ? Ok see this is what happened
Flashback
The girls and i headed down the hall from the elevator to our hotel room . We just got back from a teen club .
Me : oh SHOOT !
Them : what ?
Me : i forgot about the others . They said that they dont know which hotel we're in so im going outside so they can see me
Quisha : oh ok . By the time you get back we will have some food up here
Me : ok

I grabbed my room key and went back down to the first floor and outside . It wasnt pitch black dark but it was dark enough to the point where i couldnt see . I pulled out my phone and started to call the others when a van pulled up . My heart dropped because this looks like a kidnapping van . It was black and just creepy . I paused and turned around to go back inside when i felt somebody grab me and pick me up off my feet . I started screaming and kicking when suddenly they punched me and knocked me out .

1 hour later

I woke up and i have my hands tied behind my back and my feet are tied . There are at least 3 people in the back of this van .

? : rise and shine
Me : who are you ?
? : im your worst nightmare
Me : wait .. Huh ?
? : im hector . Your dad owes me money which is something i love so im taking something he loves

I felt a tear roll down my face because i knew i was going go die .

Me : please dont hurt me
Hector : see its not up to me . Its up to your dad . If he can pull through and bring me my money then you'll live . But if he doesnt then youre mine . How about we call him shall we

End of flashback

He called derrick and thats when i talked to him . I dont know where we are going but i have a feeling its far because we've been on the road for a while .

Hector : hungry ?

I gave him the weirdest stare ever .

Me : no thanks

I looked to my right and saw a gun laying on the floor . I then looked up at Hector who was doing whatever and then his guys where playing cards and smoking . I squirmed to see if i could free my hands some way but then i realized that these are handcuffs so theres no way in escaping out of these . I leaned my head back and prayed to God that ill make it out this some way .

The van finally stopped and i my heart started beating fast because i dont know whats about to happen . One of the guys used a scarf as a gag and tied it behind my head . Another tear fell down my face because i have a feeling that im about to die . The doors opened and i noticed that we are out in the middle of no where . It looks like a golf field but without the poles and stuff .

Hector : cut the lights on

The driver cut the car lights on and when i saw them come on it , it was about 12 cars lined up side by side with their car lights on as well . They were like 15 feet away from us . I turned around and looked out through the gated bars to the wind shield and saw a tall lightskinned guy with 2 girls behind him walk in the middle of the spot light . I noticed that it was derrick . Hallelujah . Both of Hector's guys then dragged me out of the van and we made our way to meet derrick .

Derrick's P.O.V
I held the suitcases in my hand i watched as the jerked liberty . I gripped the handles of the suitcases in anger . After what felt like 20 minutes we were now face to face .