Chapter 3 - Catching Up

A/N : the new zahari in the cover

Lauren's P.O.V
Walking into the salon was the same ol ' same ol ' . Same smell of boiled eggs and hair . Same loud talker . I made my way to my chair and sat my purse to the side . Zahari's chair is beside mine so you know all we do is talk . She was washing a client's hair .

Zahari : whatsup sexy
Me : nothing much boo what you been up to ? Hows life with your boo ?
Zahari : *humps air* everything is good

Everybody started laughing at zahari because she aint nothing but a freak .

Me : thats all yall do
Zahari : you know it . So whats been going on with you bae ?
Me : *crosses legs* well lets just say i have a stalker that i thought i got rid of when i was pregnant
Zahari : WHO ?
Me : ill tell you in a minute

I walked into the waiting room to get my client and get started on her sew in . We made our way back to my chair and she sat down .

Me : do you remember me telling you about kiesha ?
Zahari : yea . About how you .. yea
Me : well baby girl thats WHO
Zahari : *gasps* SHUT UP !
Me : yes ma'am
Zahari : what happened ?

I began to tell her .

Derrick's P.O.V
Jeremiah : damn son . What you gon' do ?
Me : man kiesha is old news . She aint got shit on lauren .

My phone rung again . I showed jeremiah who it was .

Jeremiah : answer it !
Me : nah man . She just go have to keep calling . But anyway you ready for tonight bruh ?
Jeremiah : yea dog
Me : how have you been holding up since your sister died ?
Jeremiah : ive been ight man you know . Life goes on
Me : i feel you

Jeremiah got up and went to the kitchen . Hes that friend that gets too comfortable too quick . He came back with the family size chips , some hot sauce , and some kool aid . See what i mean ?

Jeremiah : im sorry man but a nigga got the munchies

Lauren's P.O.V

Zahari : now you know i already dont like this bitch . You want me to dismember her and throw her in the ocean ?
Me : wtf no !

Everybody in the salon already know zahari is crazy so they dont pay attention to anything she says .

Zahari : alright . Because you know i will
Me : SUBJECT CHANGE ! Do you wanna hit up Club Exotic tonight ? Liberty is at the beach with some friends and my mama and daddy wanted London for the night so shes gone
Zahari : sure
Me : alright

Something is telling me that this night is going to be interesting .