Chapter 6 - Dont Be Mad

WARNING ! SEXUAL CONTENT IS IN THIS CHAPTER

Me : yea
Lauren : and ....

She got up and look off her shoes .

Lauren : hold on let me take my shower first because i wanna hear this
Me : ight

That'll give me enough time to put he right words together because i know Lauren . She is either going to freak out and cuss or become quiet . Knowing her shes going to freak out and curse . In the mean time i gave London and bath and put her to bed . As soon as her head hit the pillow she was out . I kissed her forehead and closed her door about half way .

When i got back to our room lauren had just stepped out the shower , did her hygiene , and put on some underwear and a t shirt like she always do . She climbed back into bed and rested her hand on my chest and her leg on my lower body .

Lauren : now , you were saying
Me : well ... Keisha did text me
Lauren : mmhhhmmm
Me : and told me some shocking news
Lauren : which is

Aww hell here we go . Everybody hold on to something because the world is about to end once i finish my sentence .

Me : her son might be mine

Lauren's P.O.V
The word "mine" just replayed in my head over and over again . I literally felt my blood start to boil . My whole body quickly shot up . I reached around and tried to hit him but his arms blocked his head too fast .

Me : WHAT ?!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS DERRICK ?!?
Derrick : shhh youre going to wake London up
Me : DONT FUCKING SHUSH ME YOURE TELLING ME THAT YOU HAVE A BABY BY THIS $2 HOE ?! MAN GET TF OUTTA HERE
Derrick : no listen

I crossed my arms and just gave him the meanest stare ever .

Derrick : i dont know if her son is mine . If he is then we concieved it when i was with her which is waayy before i met you so chill
Me : you know what this is a bunch of bullshit

I am so fucking mad . I pray to GOD that this little boy isnt derrick's because if it is ....... im just going to leave it at that . I put my head on my pillow and took deep breathes to calm myself down . Next thing you know i just went to sleep .

The next morning

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs . I brushed my teeth , grabbed my phone and went downstairs . I looked in the kitchen and saw that derrick was cooking breakfast shirtless with basketball shorts on . I bit my lip as my eyes roamed his body . He looked at me and smiled .

Derrick : see something you like ?
Me : hell no

I made my way to the couch and sat down . Derrick brought me a plate full of sausage , eggs , and pancakes and sat it on the table .

Derrick : thanks derrick
Me : youre welcome

I grabbed my plate and started eating

Derrick : *smacks teeth* maan you acting like me and you were together when that baby was made
Me : its not that derrick its just the fact that you might have a baby by this hoe and i already dont like her as it is
Derrick : i know baby but dont be mad

He kissed my cheek . After a few minutes i got up and went to the kitchen to put my plate up and grab a bottle of water . I felt arms wrap around my waist and kisses along my neck . After a while those kisses turned into sucking .

Me : *moans* ooo right there

Things got hot and steamy real quick . His hand started to slide from my stomach down into my underwear . He slid his fingers onto my wet folds and started to massauge them . I closed my eyes and leaned my head back while holding onto the counter because my legs started to get weak . I felt him reach into his short with his other hand and bring out his rock hard member . He started to tease me by rubbing it against my butt . I bit my bottom lip as he was still massauging my now drenched pussy .

Knowing derrick he probably had this planned so he turned me around , picked me up , and put me on the kitchen counter . He took my panties off and tossed them to the side . He pulled out a condom from his shorts and slid it on . I wrapped my legs around his waist as he slowly put junior in me . He covered my mouth as a loud moan made its way out . He began stroking my pussy and played with my clit at the same time . My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he began to pick up the pace .

Me : *moans* oh my God ! Right there
Derrick : whats my name ?

He put his hand around my neck and lightly choked me . I could barely get any words out because anything that came out was a moan .

Me : *moans*
Derrick : nope that aint it
Me : dda-

He began to go even faster

Derrick : get that shit out !
Me : daadddyyyy

I felt myself about to cum . I couldnt hold it in anymore

Me : im about to cum daddy
Derrick : nope hold it

I gripped his arm as i tried my best to hold it in . I swear it is pure torture trying to hold it in .

Me : *moans* derrriccckkk !
Derrick : alright let it out

He let out a grunt and we came at the same time . He took his member out of me and we started to catch our breathes .

Derrick : you still mad ?
Me : nope
Derrick : mmhhhmmm i bet yo ass aint

He took the condom off and threw it away . I grabbed my panties and hopped down off of the counter .

Me : how did london sleep through all of that ?
Derrick : i have her door half way shut
Me : even with it half way shut she probably heard me
Derrick : she heard daddy putting in that WORK GIRL !

He started washing dishes and cleaning up the counter . I went upstairs to check on london who was wide awake playing with her toys . I guess she did hear me .

Me : hey mama
London : *giggles*

I kissed her cheek and went to go take a shower so i wont be smelling like sex .

When i got out i turned pandora on and they started playing Fetty Wap - Again . I hooked my phone up to my little speaker and searched for something to wear because me and London are going to pay Heaven and Zahari and little visit today . I laid my outfit out on the bed and the next thing you know , derrick busted in singing .

Derrick : i want you to be miiinneee again baby . I know my lifestyle is driiiving you crazy

I picked up my phone and recorded him dancing and singing with his eyes closed and posted it on snapchat .

Me : *giggles*

The song went off and he gave me a blank stare .

Derrick : what did you do ?
Me : nootthhinnnggg

He started to chase me around the room . I held my towel together as i stepped on the bed and stepped off . He finally caught me against the wall and got my phone out of my hand and looked at my story .

Derrick : ima get yo ass back

He handed me my phone back and I put it back on the charger . He left the room to go give London a bath so i could get dressed . ( A/N : of course lauren and her outfit is in the cover . Anytime i put a picture of lauren in the cover it is what she was wearing that night / day )