Chapter 6

Authors Note: 400+ reads and 50+ votes already.

Gahh. You guys are the best. I'm glad this fic is good and enjoyable for you guys ↖(^ω^)↗

Also.. soo sorry for the late update. I've been busy. I'll try to update as much as I can as I'm going camping for two weeks soon.

Killua just finished changing when he noticed Gon staring at him. "Oi? Gon?"

Gon shook his head and looked away, "sorry. I was just thinking."

He raised an eyebrow at that before shrugging.

Killua sighed before looking at Gon. "Say? I didnt say anything in my sleep, did I?"

Gon shook his head. "No." He decided to not tell Killua yet until the right moment.

He was hoping for that right moment to be today.

"Oh..." Killua mentally sighed, 'good. I thought I would have said something, due to that dream I had.' He thought.

Killua's face heated up at the thought of the dream he had.

This didn't go unnoticed by Gon. "Killua? Are you okay? Your face is red. Are you sick?" He asked, head tilted and a worry on his face.

"N-no. I'm fine," he stuttered.

Gon nodded and got up. "Hey. Killua? I want to show you a place."

Kilua looked at Gon, "okay...?"

Gon smiled, before quickly changing.

Once he was changed, he went downstairs, Killua following.

"Mito-San. We're just going out!"

"Alright."

They both walked out, Gon leading Killua.

Soon, Gon stopped walking and turned to Killua. "We're here!"

Killua looked around, his eyes widening.

They were standing in the middle of an opening in the forest. There was a few blossoming flowers and a small lake.

Killua was amazed, looking at Gon. "This.. this is amazing."

Gon smiled. "I found this place myself. No one else knows about this plaxe except me and now you."

Killua smiled a little before stopping, noticing a seriousness in Gon's face, mixed with another emotion he couldn't quite reckonise.

"Killua..? When you asked earlier if you said something in your sleep. You did and I feel the same way."

For the second time that day, Killua's eyes widened as the other boy captured his lips with his own.

He froze in shock. 'H-he.. he feels the same way...?' He thought.

Killua hesitated but soon returned the kiss, before Gon pulled away.

Gon smiled, Killua returning the smile as his face heated up.

Sorryyyy for a short chapter.. but atleast its longer than the last. I promise to try and make the following chapters longer.