Chapter 2

He had always known what it felt like to be in-love. His Aunt Mito told him when he asked that day, when Killua came over after Heavens Arena.

After his Aunt told him what she knew about his father, Ging, he had asked, "Aunt Mito? What's it like to be in-love?"

So, she explained to him the details and the feelings you would get. Of course, then he knew what he was feeling around his best friend.

Gon, now, sat on his bed, staring at his phone. He was waiting for a reply off Killua. But unfortunately he hadn't received one in the past hour.

Letting out a sigh, he scrolled through his contact list and called Killua. The phone rung a few times before a stuttered, "H-Hello?" was said.

"Killua!" Gon yelled into his phone. "Did you get my message?!" He asked, in excitement.

On the other end of the line, Killua was starting to panic. He tried to answer, but found nothing coming out of his mouth.

"Killua?"

And again, he opened his mouth to reply but nothing came out.

"Killua? You there? Is something wrong?" There was worry in his tone of voice.

Trying again, he managed, "Y-yeah. I'm h-here"

On the other end, Gon sighed. "And you got my message?"

".....Y-yeah"

Gon smiled, happily, "Are you gonna visit?"

For a moment, Killua went silent. Should he? He was unsure.

"....Yeah. I guess"

Over-joyed, he turned to Mito and nodded. A sign that Killua was going to visit.

"Okay. Come visit soon" and with that he said goodbye and hung up.

Mito got up and started to prepare for when Killua came.

"Gon. I'm just going to the shop to get groceries"

Nodding, Gon said, "okay," and ran up to his room.

--------------

Killua sighed and looked to his door as it opened, revealing Alluka.

"Who was that?" She asked.

"Gon. He wants me to visit him"

Nodding, Alluka smiled. "And you are? But you're going on your own. You need time to catch up," she said, with a stern tone.

"Alright," he said, a small smile appearing.

Alluka turned and left. But before she did, she said, "and tell him your feelings," over her shoulder before walking out and shutting the door.

As soon as the door closed, Killua was left in a flustered mess. "Tell him?.. But what if he's disgusted with me when I tell him?"

Shaking his head, he pushed that thought aside and got up. Then he started to pack clothes and stuff, ready to go visit Gon.

-------------

AN: I realized I didnt do a authors note in the last chapter.

Anyway. I'm glad you guys are enjoying, (I hope) and I've made the chapter longer this time.

Comment and rate. Tell me what you think.

This is my first time writing with these two, so they may be slight OOC.