Chapter 11

It was a week after the fireworks festival. Gon had gone out for a walk on his own, lost in his thoughts.

I wonder what he was going to tell me? He thought. It couldn't have been that important, right? He sighed.

Back at the house, Killua was sitting in bed, staring at his phone. His mother had messaged him before the festival started, requesting him back home.

"I wanted to tell Gon how much I love him before I had to go" he muttered to himself. Alluka would be happy and wouldn't leave me alone about this, he thought, smiling to himself.

His face went bright red as he thought about Gon's confession and he hid his place in his pillow.

Later that day, the two young boys went for a walk together around the island. Gon was showing Killua his favourite spots he liked to go.

"That's where I caught a really huge fish!" Gon said, pointing to a massive tree. "Wow" Killua stared up at the tree in amazement. "That's a really big tree!" He said.

Gon smiled, "Yep! Aunt Mito told me that I could only take the hunter exam if I caught it" he beamed. "I'm glad I managed to do that! I wouldn't have met you otherwise"

Killua smiled at him. They decided to climb the tree together, going to where Gon had caught it. They both sat down, looking out at the views from the branch they sat on. Killua leans into Gon, placing his head on his shoulder. "I- I love you, Gon" he stuttered quietly. Gon had heard him and smiled brightly, pulling him into a hug. "I love you too, Killua!"

They sat there for hours, snuggled into each other as they watched the sun set.

________________________________

Hi! I'm very sorry for how long it took to write this chapter! I know it's kinda short also. I had a writers block and wasn't sure what to write! But I hope you guys like it!