Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

“Umm… I bought you your salad and I am cooking you a surprise. I was cutting some vegetables and decided you were taking a while, so came to check on you. Are you sure you are ok?”

“Uhh… yeah I am. That is good. I am very hungry but I would like to be alone. So you can head home.”

“Ok but why are you dressed like that and when did you have yellow eyes?”

“Oh they are contacts. I was bored so started to put on anything I found, while I was cleaning up.”

“Um… ok then.”

With that, we headed to the kitchen. I made sure he didn’t look at my behind. I practically pushed him out the door. I locked the door and went straight to the kitchen. I put the chicken he bought me on a plate and grabbed the Caesar salad. I placed it on the living room table and took of my sweat pants. Just wearing my shirt and underwear, I ate. I dropped the scarf on the floor and my silver hair fell down to the ground. Looking at my reflection from the television screen, I saw myself with food in my mouth and nine white like snow tails swaying behind me. They were pretty but I have to admit, how many panties I will have to buy. The tails broke through my underwear. I picked up the phone and dialed my mother’s number. While it was ringing I almost choked on a bone.

“Hello.”

“Hey mom! I have a question.”

“Alright.”

“Will my tails come out every night the moon comes out?”

“No it will come out every time there is a full moon or you can make them come every night if you focus carefully on showing them.”

“Oh ok. I was afraid I would not be able to go out anymore.”

After speaking to my mom, I continued to eat and decided to go sleep after watching a movie. After the movie, I went to sleep like planned. I slept so comfortable and with no pain. All the pain I had before disappeared in thin air.

I woke up with the sounds of birds chirping and the traffic. I got up from my bed, feeling all sore and heavy; I walked to the kitchen and made myself coffee. After drinking my coffee, I got up turned on the stereo; I started prancing around picking up stuff, singing along the songs. After cleaning up, I went to wash up and left to go find Min Ho. I wanted to ask him something and I was not just going to wait and see what will happen.

I spent a while of my time looking for him, until I saw him walking out of a limo. He looked all sneaky, like if he was making sure no one saw him. That’s when I ran up to him.

“Hey, what’s up?” I yelled at the top of my lungs, giving him a scare.

“Hey, you scared me. You came out of nowhere.”

“Well, I am going to tell you straight. What do you want from me? Huh. Why are you nice to me once and a jerk the next? What is your motive? Are you hunter? Are you going to kill me? Why did you stay with me yesterday? Why-“

“Slow down. What are you talking about? What do you mean kill you? Why would I do that? Are you alright?”

I looked at him. He looked like he really had no idea what I was talking about or he is a really good actor. I did not want to risk it and just started to walk away. I know that walking away would make him more confused but it was all I could think of.

I had to do a couple of things before going home. I went to school, PUBLIX, the library and then I stopped by at Jaspers house. Jasper’s house was so neat and it felt kind of mysterious. It was kind of creepy but he was a gentleman. He offered me something to drink and eat. Of course I said meat. We ate and talked about my transformation. I was really confused. Min Ho was so caring and yet he was like a puzzle I had to figure out and Jasper was flirty and helpful, he was nice to me but I couldn’t help but feel like he was keeping something in secret.