Chapter 3:

Chapter 3:

            I spent hours walking, but I could not find him anywhere on the campus. But then out of nowhere I was able to see him at the coffee shop next to the art department, well I smelled him. I hated that the symptoms I was having had returned. But at the same time I was glad I found him that way I can get my answers.

            Opening the coffee shop door, I got a storm of smells. It smelled like cake, coffee, and other delicacies. Just like I smelled him he was sitting at a table far at the back of the shop. I walked up to him half wanting to go back to class and half wanting to know why this is happening.

“Excuse me?”

He looked up from his coffee to be exact it smelled like mocha. He tilts his head and did a smirk that I found very hot. Looking up closely he had jet black hair and he styled it like No Min Ho the singer and actor. I could not help but blush and wonder what he has to do with me?

“Yes.” He answered with amusement in the tone of his voice.

“Um… I was wondering if you remember me. I bumped into you at PUBLIX and I also saw you staring at me when I was in class. I wanted to know if you know me.”

“Yes I remember you.”

“So, may I know why you were staring at me?”

“What makes you think I was looking at you? I don’t think I could stand looking into such beautiful eyes for so long.”

That made me blush a bright pink. He must have realized that I was blushing even though I tried to hide it, because he laughed a laugh that was so alluring and I realized I was staring at his lips. Why in the world am I looking at his lips? Why do I feel so attached to him? Like if he was a part of me and I felt like wrapping my body against his to feel whole. Oh My God! What are these thoughts?

“Anyways, you did not answer my other questions. Why did you stare at me? I know you were staring because I checked if anyone was looking at your direction. And how do you know me?”

“I have known about you since you were born.”

WHAT? How in the world can he know me since then? Was he a childhood friend I don’t remember?

“Wow! Umm…” I really was out of words. I did not what to make of this. I did not know what to say.

“You have many questions, I know. But you will have to wait till your birthday.”

“My birthday? What does that have to do with anything? I have been feeling weird lately do you know anything about it?”

“Just wait and you will get your answers.”

And with that he got up from his seat and left. When I finally decided to follow he was nowhere to be seen.

-Another week past-

I lay down on my living room floor trying to understand what everything had to do with my 23rd birthday. Why was that birthday so special to my parents?

I heard my stomach growled. I have been hungry a lot lately. I open my fridge now filled with only meat. It was like if I was on my period with a craving for chocolate but now it was an enormous craving for meat that drives me insane.

            Putting a few stakes on the grill and leave the room quickly so I don’t grab the meat like that right away but the was something in me that kept pulling me to it and wanting to eat it fast and like that. I went to sleep after I ate. When I awoke I went straight to the bathroom to fix myself and get to the mall to hang out with my friends.

“Oh My god!!” I yelled looking at myself at the mirror.

Staring back at me was someone that did not look like me, was someone with a few strands of silver hair combining with my black smooth hair, instead of my dark brown eyes they turned yellow like a cat. I was so frightened at my appearance. I called my friends and canceled saying I was busy. I stayed at my house the entire day. My nails were super long now and my hunger had returned. It was amazing how I did not gain weight with all I have been eating.

            Then I got a call from my mom. As I answered with tears in my eyes I felt like I would be stuck like this forever.