Scared for Her Life

Camila

I was extremely worried about Lauren. Even though she tells Isabella that she isn't scared, I know she is terrified.It is really obvious.

" Lauren, we need to get an apartment or at least you," I informed her, sitting on her lap. My legs straddled her. Isabella was still on the bed asleep. It was about noon.

" I guess I can rent one, but I don't have a lot of money," she responded.

" I can be your roommate," I smiled. Camren rumors would most likely get worse. This is for Izzy tho.

" Camz, this is a scary idea. Let me think about it," Lauren mumbled.

" I'm here whenever," I kissed her soft lips. Her hands grazed softly under my shirt. The sheets ruffled behind me. Isabella was waking up. I got off of Lauren.

" We have an interview soon.Our hair and make up is being done at the other hotel."

Lauren rolled her eyes. She really didn't want to go back. It was pretty scary to think of. Maybe Isabella's mom won't kill us. I don't know at this point.

Dinah

" I am guessing you aren't a good little Disney girl," I said, naked in my bed. Smirking, Zendaya laid her head on my chest. My fingers tangled into her hair.

" Nope, all those dating rumors are wrong...Because I like girls. More importantly, I like you, "she stared in my eyes.

" Get dress, we can spend the early morning together," I informed. I usually wasn't up this early, but Zendaya kept me awake. My eyes scanned her as she slowly got dressed, teasingly. Zendaya is the person I expected to be a freak in the sheets.

" Come on," I said, taking her hand. We walked out the room to see a girl who looked kinda like Lauren. Same eyes and facial structure. Her hair was dyed blonde like mines except actually looks good.

" What the fuck," she cursed, banging on the wall. Zendaya held my hand, protecting me. A guy came out to call her down.

" We could of had a lot of money if you fucking listen to me!" She barked. He was going to say something back when he saw me.

" Oh my god you're Dinah from Fifth Harmony!" He gasped. The lady behind him joined in. Suspiciously, I kept my distance.

" Yeah, I am," I faked smiled

"Where are the other girls?" He asked.

" I don't know. Somewhere around here," I muttered.

" Let's go get breakfast," Zendaya interrupted. Z dragged me into the elevator. 

" Something doesn't feel right," I heard her say under her breath. 

" You're right."

Her gaze met mine. Her lips softly touched mines for a few seconds. Reluctantly, she pulled away before the doors opened.

" I like you Dinah," she mumbled, thinking I couldn't hear.

-

HOPEFULLY I FIXED THIS. PLEASE TELL ME IF IT DOES OR DOESNT PLEASE.