Tonight is the Night

Camila

  For some reason, I woke up early today. It was about 7 AM. Lauren was still asleep with a sick Izzy in her arms. My poor baby. She was vomiting all night. The tour was cut early due to a tornado touched down in the last state we needed. The good part about it is that we can go to the Teen Choice Awards tonight. I got dressed, so I can go downstairs to get breakfast.

" Camz?" I heard a soft voice say. Izzy was standing by the door in her pajamas. She calls me Camz because that is what Lauren calls me." Hungry."

" Okay, Baby," I nodded. She brushed her teeth as I went to get her clothes. Isabella changed fast. She still didn't like changing in front of me because of her scars and bruises. 

" Ready," She smiled. Carrying her, I took her downstairs.

" You feeling better?" I asked, in the elevator. 

" Much," Izzy giggled. I giggled with her.

" Is that your daughter?" the lady next to me asked.

" No, she is my friend's mom's cousin's daughter," I  laughed a little at the long title.

" She is very beautiful," the lady smiled. Izzy hid in my neck, flustered. After getting a few yogurts, we went back to the room. Lauren was laying on the bed, watching TV. I straddled her on the bed. Isabella followed, joining in on the cuddle fest.

" Camz! You are blocking the TV," she whined. 

" Love me!" I yelled back. Isabella echoed me, causing us to laugh.

" I love you, Bella," Lauren kissed her forehead. Then, she kissed my lips.

" Why Camz kiss Mommy?" Bella scrunched up her face. Did she just call Lauren Mommy?

" I love Mommy," I told her.

" I love Mommy too," she smiled back.

" But ours is a different type of love," Lauren informed her. Lauren sent me a smirk. In returned, I grinned. 

-

 Due the the late flight, we don't have as much time to get ready. Izzy is going to come with us. We are very excited to have her yet terrified. She isn't use to a lot of cameras or people dressing her other than us.

" I am going to get Isabella ready," Ally informed. She was the first one done and the only one. I was second, Mani third, Lauren fourth and lastly Dinah. Dinah was suppose to be fourth but she fell asleep.

" Let me do her hair," Normani called as she was getting her hair done. Quickly, Ally got Isabella dressed. She sat between Mani's legs as she put her curly hair in a ponytail with a comb and gel.

"  You are all done just put your shoes on," Normani informed her.

" Mommy, I want color on my lips," she said to Lauren. Shocked, everyone gazed at Lauren. Lauren ignored it.

" Yes, not too much tough," she said, getting the lip gloss. Applying a little bit on her, Lauren smiled.

" Pucker your lips like this," Dinah demonstrated for her as she got her lipstick applied. We all laughed at her. She was the most adorable thing ever.

Lauren

The paparazzi concerned me the most. The kept yelling things and the flash was blinding. Isabella was shaking , yet she was still glancing at the cameras.

" Baby,  are you scared of them?" I asked her. She nodded." Put your head in my neck. Don't look at them."

 Bella did as she was told. My hand was on her back, rubbing it. Dinah kissed Isabella's forehead on a way to say you are alright.

" Lauren! Lauren get her to look over here!" one of the men said. I shook my head. 

" No, She is better like this," I shouted back. I was so glad to finish the carpet. Isabella needed to get out there. We sat near the stage. Isabella rotated laps throughout the show.

" Winner for Most Catchy," Zendaya, the presenter, said while opening the envelope." My babies Fifth Harmony!"

 The girls and I screamed. We were so happy. Isabella held my hand as we walked up to the stage. Zendaya gave the award(  it is a surfboard I believe)to Dinah. 

" Call me," Zendaya whispered in her ear. I still heard it though. I winked at Dinah, causing her to blush.

" I can't believe we got this for," Ally says into the mic." I love you harmonizer. We got this because of you."

" Ya'll are the best," Normani added.

" Thank you for sticking around through our awkwardness," Camila chuckled. Her smile was so cute.

" Izzy, do you want to say anything?" Dinah questioned, picking her up. The crowd melted and were confused at the sight of her. She hid in Dinah's chest. Hey!  we are getting somewhere though.