The Next Day

Lydia's POV
******

*Ding* Ugh, the great sound of my alarm clock going off. It was only the second day of school, and I was already tired of it. It was also the day i get to find out why Michael sent me those roses and asked me to prom. And to see what Holly thinks about it. She will probably tell me to go with him. "Lydia! Guess what happened to me," she said giving me a huge hug. "I don't know tell me." "Luke asked me to prom and I said yes!" "Wait, Luke the vampire prince?" "Yes!" "Umm Holly, Michael sent me roses and asked me idk what to tell him." "DUH! Tell him yes! Its obvious that he likes you." "Okay I will tell him yes." Next thing I know Holly and Luke are making out. Great a werewolf and a vampire should this even happen. I mean they are two different species. It doesn't make sense, plus it is against the laws of dating. Which is a vampire should go with a vampire, and a werewolf should go with a werewolf. Now everyone is breaking those rules. "Hey Lydia," I hear Michael say. "Hey and the answer about prom is yes I will go with you." "Great pick you up around 8." "Yep and our color is pink. Now bye before anyone thinks we are together." "Aren't we together?" "No! Now bye," I say walking off.