After school

Lydia's POV
******
The final bell finally started ringing. I grabbed my stuff and started to head out to the football field where Michael usually meets all his dated or whatever he calls them. "Hey sexy," he said appearing out of no where. "Hey and don't call me sexy." "Well that's what you are," he says getting closer to me. He was so close that our lips almost touched. "We are breaking the rules just being here," I said moving my lips away. "Come on be a rebel." "No I care about the monster rules. If you haven't realized I'm a werewolf and you're a vampire. It's impossible for us to be together." "Come on it will be our secret," he says leaning in for a kiss. Of course i push him away and he gives me a look. "Babe come on we are teenagers we need to live." "Maybe you do but I don't. I just want to focus on school, and get into a good college." "You live in a fantasy sweetie. Once someone pisses you off you won't be able to keep yourself from changing into your true form." "YOU DON"T KNOW ME! I'm not like you stupid vampires," I scream at him before i run away and changing into a werewolf. 'Maybe he was right. Maybe I can't keep myself from changing when i get mad.' "Lydia is that you," I hear my mom call out from the kitchen. "Yea mom it's me." "Oh sweetie some roses came in the mail for you and i didn't want the to go dead so i put them in water. Oh and the note is on your desk." "Okay mom." "Don't forget dinner will be ready in a few." " Okay mom," I say walking into my room. I pick up the note and of course it's from Michael, he asked me to go to prom with him. Hell he can have any vampire in the school and that cute ass vamp chooses me. Why? Is it the way I dress? No that can't be it. The only person that might know would probably be Holly. Ugh she is probably asleep. I'll ask her what she things tomorrow.