Chapter43 Second Date

///////// Ka'Lilya POV ///////

{ a month later }

Being in rehab has really helped me I've gotten a lot stronger and finding more of me facing my own demons. It's hard and everyday is a struggle. I still have my weak moments but I will always have those. Still moment play in my head that I won't to forget but they have been their so long it's engraved inside of me. Then the fear of loos.... I'm snapped out of my though's when I hear a knock at my door while I'm looking at the window.

Yes, come in.

Ms. Webster you have a visitor O.kay thank you.

I smell a mans cologne that fills the room and it smells so good. Zan you was just here yest and whats that cologne your wearing it smells really good I say while still looking out the window. Thanks very much but I'm not Zander. A smile creeps across my face I turn to see him standing their at the door. What are you doing here and how did you find me? I have my skills. Really? Channel right? You can say that. I watch as he smile. I walk up to him hugging him tight as he hugs me just as tight if not tighter. He gives me flowers that he brought for me. Thank you so much they are lovely. Back to one of my questions, what are you doing here? I came to see you of course. You said you was going to have a second date he says laughing. Yes I did, i didn't think you wanted it while I was in rehab though. I got us lunch, drinks so let's go have our date. Alright and I know the perfect spot. It's really good to see you Drew.

We will be going over their just through those trees. When we get their Drew is taken back by the scene. It's amazing here Ka'Lilya. Yeah I know I love it. The pond, trees and flowers. I come here a lot mostly to be alone thinking 'bout my life and how I allowed myself to get this way. When I'm feeling overwhelmed I come also. A lot of times I come here to just to let my own pain go, cry, scream other times I just sit here and take in the beauty of this spot. Come lets sit down. Drew sits near me he hands me a plate and places a burger and fries on my plate. He fixes his. While we eat I ask him again what brings you here. Jacob. What 'bout Jacob? He needs you. I bust out in a fit of laughter Jacob doesn't need me, he never has. Jacob has plenty of females in his life. No Ka'Lilya he needs you. I realized this back in high school. What are you talking 'bout Drew. Nobody knows what went down with Jacob. I can't change the past Drew and neither can Jacob or anybody else. Jacob doesn't know how to love any more Ka'Lilya. He loves his dad yes and he loves me yes I see Jacob I've saw him through it all. Drew I can.... He cuts me off Ka'Lilya he's my best friend I suffered with him I seen him through his nightmare and to be real with you, he still has them. Drew did they find who did this to his mom. Actually they did. Jacob never told you. No he did. It was his dad's brother, well half brother. Mr. Westerfield never knew 'bout him. He didn't have a lot of money or the lifestyle I guess you can say that Mr. Charles had and he broke in to steal money and what ever else he could and you know the rest. That's a lot of the reason Mr. Charles is how he is now and Jacob he was just a kid he moved on but he's trapped. He's so scared to love to trust, but with you it's different Ka'Lilya. What do you mean. Prom night. Wait a minute Drew prom night Jacob and I were both drunk off our asses. What 'bout the next day? The memories of that day play in my head over and over. That's the day he told me. You and you alone broke down that wall of hurt that he has build up in him. He and I both say that's when we made our daughter. We don't like to think we was drunk. Would you say you made her out of love. I look at Drew strange. Drew I don't love Jacob and Jacob damn sure doesn't love me so that's that. Who you and Jacob be trying to convince with that lie each other, yourselves or other people. 'Cause other people see it. Mr. Charles has asked him when was he going to marry you. Jacob has done to much to me. We have a past and share a daughter and yes we grief her, I hate he found out the way he did and I didn't tell him sooner. Ka'Lilya what happen to you in those 5 years? I became a alcoholic, depression took over, I just wasn't me. I was so lost and filled with heartache and so much I couldn't take it any longer I found myself in the bottom of every kind of bottle it was. Channel and Zander took care of me and did everything. I'm so blessed to have them.

Mr. Drew! Yes Ms. Jakes what's going on with you and Chan? I'll answer that if you can answer me a quick question. Sure what is it? Your last name Webster. That's my mom's maiden name. I don't need for my professional life to be caught up in knowing I'm here. Zan and Chan are taken care of that for me until I get back. Now back to you and Chan. Are y'all finally back together? Getting their she broke up wit ol'boy the other day. Can't say I didn't see that coming miles away. I love that ball of blazing fire so much. She loves you. You have to know you crushed her and broke her heart. Allow her the time to trust you again, show her that you your not the same. Spend the rest of y'all life making each other happy build on love daily 'cause if a crack gets inside and starts over time its going to fall apart and I know neither of y'all wants that. She is my breath my lifeline she is more than just my heart and the core of my being. I know you are in love with her just like I know she is in love with you.

What 'bout you and Jacob. Their will never be a Jacob and I. You sure 'bout that? Yes Drew I say with a smile. Jacob will always hold a place in my heart but as for a life together no. We argue and fight all the time. Hell we would be divorced in 'bout 2 months I say while laughing. Come let's get back I got a session in 'bout 30 minutes. We get back to my room. Drew thank you so much for coming to see me. I had a wonder time on our date i say with a big smile on my face. He comes and embraces me tight I did to. You continue to get better and think 'bout what I said. I will but It's not going to change anything Drew. We pull away he kisses my cheek then turn to leave.....

Comment:

Vote: