chapter35 Past Pain Trapped in the Present Pt. 1

////// Channel POV //////

Zan It's been 5 years since the accident. She's still their isn't she? Yeah she is. I can't imagine what it was like. Fighting him off trying to make sure the baby is safe, full of fear mixed with being scared. I wonder what she would be like. If she would act like Lilya or God forbid Jacob I say laughing with a tone of hurt in my voice. I think she should take from all of us honestly Chan. She might have Jacob DNA but she would constantly be around us. A mixture of Lilya and you. Another female to only have a piece of my heart. I miss her. She was apart of us to Chan. Come her Zan says to me and I just cry while he told me crying to. After a little bit I look up at Zan ready to go see her and try to make it through the day hard as it's going to be? Yeah we better and everything is set up. I speak in a soft whisper tone, Zan do you ever fear Lilya will go back into that dark place she was? Everyday it's a chance but I pray and try to keep her focused and her job keeps her busy. Yeah and we got to go get all the flowers from her office and I'm certain some will be delivered here. Chan did you tell Drew? No, he doesn't need to know at least not now.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking into Lilya's room she is sitting on the bed holding a picture frame that has the picture of me on one side of her Zan on the other side and her holding baby girl. She looks up eyes red smiling through the pain and tears we just go to her and hug her holding her tight while we all just cry together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while we decide to up get eat and enjoy a cake and then showered get changed. We decided to wear all white. Make sure we have everything and out the door we go......

///// Jacob POV ///////

What the fuck more flower's I know she has business all over and her dad was a big tycoon and her mom a Dr. but shit this is a lot. I get my phone.

Conversation:

Yo D what's sup? Have you talked to Channel.

Actually J I haven't This past week has been crazy as fuck. Her phone is off, she is not at work It's fucked up. Why do you know where she is?

Naw man trying to find Ka'Lilya.

She gone to?

She not answering shit. She not at work and before you ask neither is Zander. Them three something is up. I feel it deep in me, D. I need to find out what it is.

J, when you going to realize or admit you have feelings for Ka'Lilya?

I just want to be around her and near her.

J, history isn't going to repeat itself because you found love. Your chasing ghost that's not even their. Honestly what do you think your mom would say or how do you think she would feel.

My mom is my life and you of all people know this D.

Yes I do and I love and miss your mom also, she wanted you to live not live in her death. I know your scarred by what happen J. Your dad wasn't any better now your fucking all these girls left and right 'cause your dead inside because you won't look and see who is in front of you.

D, I can't take her down this road and to be really honest I don't know if I could even be faithful to her and not hurt her or break her heart.

You just going to let it be J and watch her with another man. Long as my angel is happy.

J, do you even hear yourself sometimes 'cause I don't think you do. My angel. my love, my this and my that. Stop your hurting yourself. J, your my best friend we have been since we were both shitting in our diapers I'ma be honest since no one else will. That next day after the prom that night when we talked you told you told Ka'Lilya about your mom. How many of them bitches you have ever fucked have you told? You said she just held you and let you cry. I'm be real it takes a strong woman to love a broken man. That's what she did. Ask yourself are you willing to let that go? Are ready to see or want to see her with another man?

When I talk to Channel and she telling me 'bout that son of a bitch she with all I wanted to do was snatch her ass up. J, take it from me. That shit hurt's like a bitch. It's my fault I didn't tell her now look at where we are now.

D, I get what you saying and I never though of it that way. Ka'Lilya is more important to me than all then other females I've ever been with. Talk to her J. You need to tell her how you feel.

J, on the real, stop trying to be the man and become her man, the man she needs and desires. Not some playboy who goes through life fucking whores like you eat fruit loops.

I feel what you saying and first I have to find her. Look I have to try and find her. I'ma hit you back up later. If you hear from Channel let me know.

Will do. Lata man.

( conversation over )

Drew gave me a lot to think about. I mean damn that was some shit to swallow, but he wouldn't be a real friend if he didn't bring it to me real........

/////// Zander POV /////// { later that night }

We walk out to the beach holding Lilya's hand. Tears in her eyes. Her legs becoming weak from under her , but she shows her strength and keeps walking out their. We get the white lantern lamps make sure everything is right with them. We watch the waves crash against the sand, say a prayer and talk to her for just a moment. Before we release the lantern's we take white and pink roses put them at the edge of the water and watch as the sea carries the roses away then we hold up the lantern's and let them go. I step behind Lilya to brace her. God knows this has been a long 5 year journey for the 3 of us. She watches as they float through the air she just silently cries and I hear her soul crushing so loud through all the silence. She turns to me and cries asking why Zan why her? Question's I can't answer even though I wish I could. Chan just hold her hand rubbing her back trying to suppress her own tears. I see her heartbreaking through her eyes. Damn as a man and the protector of these two I wish I could take all this pain and sorrow away. I love you baby girl......

Comment:

Vote: