Ch#6: The kiss

A/N: I am publishing after a long time. For those who read me a big apology. And please let me know if my story is being read and is reaching to you guys, perhaps a vote or a comment. Thanks a ton for the patience.

Hillary i dont think its such a good idea. I have been sick for somedays and then you pull me for the party.

Ok. So why did you come with me then?

You drove 10 miles to come get me. How could i refuse to that. So i dressed for you and came. Coming to the party, you have never been to Kristy and Nathan's party right?

Nope. Not that i know of. But yes i did talk to Kristy online and about the small problem with you, so she kind of arranged things for us separately.

She is always this way you know Hillary. Caring too much and too soon.

Hillary smiled and kept driving for the rest of the time.

When they reached the party had already been on for one hour.

On pool bar, sat Ian and Wilsy. Ian had downed almost 5 shots and Wilsy was a bit worried at first but then he thought this would make Ian let loose. He started to check out all the hot girls in the pool. One of them smiled at him and so he decided to dive in. A little later he realised how wasted everyone was down in the pool and came back to sit beside Ian.

Tify had a flimsy cardigan wrapped around her but yet she looked so elegant and pretty. But her eyes were dull and lifeless. She went upto the farthest end of the open area where party was going on.

As soon as she sat, she scanned the whole area. She noticed people hit by alcohol, falling on each other and some energetic ones were dancing madly. As she moved past the crowd she could see couples making out and it made her sad. She missed Ian. Then her eyes landed on the open bar and she was surprised and shocked at the same time to see Ian and Wilsy sitting there.

Ian was busy drinking and from the number of glasses kept in front of him she could make out that he had a lot of alcohol in his system by now. She had the urge to go and take the glass from his hand which he was currently downing his throat and slap Wilsy at the back of his head for allowing his friend to drink so recklessly.

All of a sudden a cheery Hillary was behind Tify. You would like some pineapple juice Tify?

Yes, please said Tify.

Hillary noticed her line of sight and exclaimed Ooh that dude looks hot?

Tify turned her head so fast that she almost felt it would dislocate from its position. Who she said almost angrily?

That guy with dripping water from his hair.

Oh! Tify exclaimed with relief and said That is Wilsy and besides him is the guy whom you wanted to see.

Is that Ian? oh my god! He is equally hot Tify. Please introduce me to Wilsy through Ian. Pretty please. Hey! Does he know you are in the party?

Tify stood up from the chair almost falling.

Woha! Slow down there said someone and a hand caught her from back. As she looked back she couldn't make out who was it.

A thank you would be nice perhaps said the stranger. All of a sudden sound of shattering glass was heard and someone screamed at the stranger
Hands off her!

It was Ian. And now Tify had to face him thanks to the stranger.

Hey dude! Ian my man. Why so hyper.

Denice please stay away from her. She is not a plaything.

And Ian pushed Denice away from Tify. The party resumed after the little show.

Tify excused herself from her friend and Ian took her to a quiet place.

Why weren't you answering me? You know how worried i was about you?

Yes, you were so worried that you were gulping drinks sitting there, she pointed to the bar with her shaking fingers.

Tify! I was missing you and then Wilsy dragged me to this stupid party. I just wanted to forget everything and have an empty mind. I didn't know i would see you in the party. I did not mean to hurt you that day when i said i cant text you anymore. Please Tify say something.

Tify was trying hard not to cry and her eyes weren't helping her at all. They were getting too moist too soon. Ian just stepped forward and hugged her. That was enough to break her dam and she cried on Ian's shoulder. When she was done, he handed her a handkerchief. She blew her nose and wiped the tear stains.

When she looked up, she saw Ian looking directly at her. And she said I just ruined your t-shirt and handkerchief.

Its ok Tify. I have more, you are only one. And he bent forward closing the distance between their lips. And she moaned with the sudden pleasure. She obliged and let Ian's tongue play with hers. It was like one of those magnificent fireworks she used to show people. Today she witnessed the joy of it without really having to showcase one herself.

As he withdrew his lips, she whimpered and the moment was pure magic, bliss and peace for both of them.

She touched her lips and murmured my first kiss. .

He bent forward touching his forehead with hers and saying mine too darling. .